Emulation Splatoon 2.12.1

Signor_UpB

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does anyone have a link to the download of the latest version of Splatoon 1,I cannot find the update's download anywhere and I would really like to play online through emulator,I do not have any friends who can extract the update from their wii u but from what I've heard it's available on NUSspli

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a link to the download of the latest version of Splatoon 1,I cannot find the update's download anywhere and I would really like to play online through emulator,I do not have any friends who can extract the update from their wii u but from what I've heard it's available on NUSspli
Piracy is against the rules of the server. Google is your friend. ;)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You can download games and updates with Wii U USB Helper.

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In my experience as long as you have the game installed and an update is available/required it will prompt you to download and install it when you start the game.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone have a link to the download of the latest version of Splatoon 1
We're neither allowed to give such links nor would it be easy to give you links for all the .app and .h3 files on Nintendos servers. Just use a tool like JNUS for this: java -jar 0005000E10176900 (change title ID to the one of your region).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol