CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
So I was playing Spirit Tracks and I was at the end of the game. I was having some trouble beating the trains in the Dark Realm so I took a break from that to do a bunch of sidequests and get all of the stamps. I was really bored last night and started a new game to watch the intro. I got bored and shut it off without saving and went to sleep.

This morning I turned it on and it said "The data in File 1 is corrupt. File 1 will be deleted."

After getting really mad at the game for erasing all of my progress from the last month, I went online to get a save from someone else.

Every time I try to put the save on my Acekard after converting it to the right format, the game just says "Creating save file" and then gives me two blank saves! I can use saves from online for any other game… Why can't I use them for this one?

CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
I've done all that…

I downloaded a save from GameFAQs, and it was from North America, the same region as the game I'm using. I used that same site to convert it and it still doesn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1