Spirit Tracks saved games

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by CompC, Dec 25, 2009.

Dec 25, 2009

Spirit Tracks saved games by CompC at 4:48 PM (674 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. CompC
    OP

Member CompC GBAtemp Fan

United States
    So I was playing Spirit Tracks and I was at the end of the game. I was having some trouble beating the trains in the Dark Realm so I took a break from that to do a bunch of sidequests and get all of the stamps. I was really bored last night and started a new game to watch the intro. I got bored and shut it off without saving and went to sleep.

This morning I turned it on and it said "The data in File 1 is corrupt. File 1 will be deleted."

After getting really mad at the game for erasing all of my progress from the last month, I went online to get a save from someone else.

Every time I try to put the save on my Acekard after converting it to the right format, the game just says "Creating save file" and then gives me two blank saves! I can use saves from online for any other game… Why can't I use them for this one?

2. waffle1995

Member waffle1995 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    the save file wont work depending on what country the game from (e) (u).
    I have a save at the last boss i beat it but you could still fight it afterward
    go to filetrip or gamefaqs for save file
    an use http://www.shunyweb.info/ when you convert it just convert it to 512mb like .sav

3. CompC
    OP

Member CompC GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I've done all that…

I downloaded a save from GameFAQs, and it was from North America, the same region as the game I'm using. I used that same site to convert it and it still doesn't work.