XP
Country

Jaitsu

Yet Another GBATemp Furry
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work on 4.5/CFW? If not, is there any way to make it work? Would love to have this working with CIAs.

Feroz El Mejor

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Spain
Way off dude. It's my own. XD

tv000013_17.jpg
It's very similar xD

Jaitsu

Yet Another GBATemp Furry
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use rxtools custom firmware and update emuNAND to 9.2 via a game card.
I was thinking about that. I don't have a 9.2 game card right now, though, unfortunately. There's a potential way to update with no cartridges at all that I'm looking into, but I want some more information on it before I end up doing something stupid like bricking my 3DS. :P

Reactions: storm75x

GH0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I don't mean to be a nay-sayer, it doesn't seem like the database itself is being added to by the individuals posting codes in the Spider thread. For this to be successful and relevant, that has to happen first.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
OP
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
can it work with 9.7 ?
It works on 9.7 emunand on O3DS with 7.1 browser installed.

While I don't mean to be a nay-sayer, it doesn't seem like the database itself is being added to by the individuals posting codes in the Spider thread. For this to be successful and relevant, that has to happen first.
Well the code creators need to start posting don't they? This is by no means a library, but a community database. The original thread has been around for a lot longer before the database exists so naturally people would adapt to the custom of randomly posting in the thread unorganized. More people need to know about this.

zaren88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
but my ofw 9.7, im noob at this so what is emunand ? how to install 7.1 browser ? i dont have any gateway card

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
My browser doesn't crash, it just says running exploit then does nothing other than failed to load a part of the page.

I'm on 9.8 emunand and I think my O3DS is running 7.4? sysnand or something?

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
My browser doesn't crash, it just says running exploit then does nothing other than failed to load a part of the page.

I'm on 9.8 emunand and I think my O3DS is running 7.4? sysnand or something?
You need to install 7.1 browser using 3DNUS on your emunand if you are running emunand above 9.2.

aldone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You need to install 7.1 browser using 3DNUS on your emunand if you are running emunand above 9.2.
storm75x please you help me. I have an old 3ds with firmware 4.4 and i have a gateway card with emunand 9.4. I don't lose exploit but i want update emunand, you please explain how install 7.1 browser using 3DNUS on my emunand update at 9.8?

Raybrand

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could use some help too, I've got an old3ds with firmware 4.2 and EmuNand 9.8 how do I make use of this exploit?
I've tried downloading emunand 9.4 using 3dnus then use title manager to load it up while in running 9.8, it didnt work, but I tried formatting my sdcard to get rid of emunand, then I tried installing 9.4 but gatewaymode didnt open anymore so I updated to 9.8 and its fine again.

Last edited by Raybrand,

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Nice work,
I actually like the layout this way, looks pretty bad-ass :P

storm75x

OP
Trophies
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Nice work,
I actually like the layout this way, looks pretty bad-ass :P
Enough with the modesty. lol

I could use some help too, I've got an old3ds with firmware 4.2 and EmuNand 9.8 how do I make use of this exploit?
I've tried downloading emunand 9.4 using 3dnus then use title manager to load it up while in running 9.8, it didnt work, but I tried formatting my sdcard to get rid of emunand, then I tried installing 9.4 but gatewaymode didnt open anymore so I updated to 9.8 and its fine again.
There is a link to the said browser on 3dnus page.

KrimzoneReaver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey storm, just wanted to let you know that the Kid Icarus Uprising (E) code for max hearts (032E9820 0098967F) you added into the database also works with the US version, so you can go ahead and add that (or I guess anyone else can). It's too hot today (I hate summer) so I don't feel like doing anything, which includes making an account for the database and adding it myself. Sorry for the extra work.

Reactions: storm75x
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: