ROM Hack [Spider] ARCode

tomt730

Trophies
XP
Country
Request: One piece unlimited world red (USA) codes

Managed to generate a money cheat (which i posted here) but was unable to hack items or character stats.

Green Mii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (U)? If so, would you mind testing the item codes I made? I am trying to figure out whether or not the items are in a pre-defined list in RAM or if they only appear if you have obtained the item at least once.

I've tried 'em out, but I'm not sure how they work. I tried the Joy Seed, Golden Seed, and the Pure Seed code out on the Paradise (I don't believe I've ever gotten a Golden Seed) but none of them seem to work. I checked my inventory and storage, but I didn't get 99 of those items.
EDIT: Seems to have given me Max Elixers, Vile Seeds, and Zincs.

Samman09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys here once again I have a question about finding a cheat I'm looking for, I'm trying to find the address for a code but I can't change the value(in other words it's always 0) it's more of an exclusivity of thing is there anyway I can find that value or is it gone forever? (keep in mind this is for inazuma go galaxy for a exclusive soul) Edit: it's in Japanese

Slade.AU

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Australia
Hello guys here once again I have a question about finding a cheat I'm looking for, I'm trying to find the address for a code but I can't change the value(in other words it's always 0) it's more of an exclusivity of thing is there anyway I can find that value or is it gone forever? (keep in mind this is for inazuma go galaxy for a exclusive soul) Edit: it's in Japanese

Without a way to compare the memory with and without the item you're after, it'd be borderline impossible to work it out. Most 'one off' items are stored as a single byte value in a particular memory location (which might be a 00 for the item not being held and 01 for the item being held). You need to be able to compare the memory to deduce the location based on this difference.

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this code is a little redundant to the game but this guy caused me so much trouble i had to make it.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (U)
---------------------------------
Village/Offline Alatreon 1 Hit KO: 026745b8 00000001

(Note: Only Works if alatreon is the first quest you do from booting up the game.)

I'll try and find a workaround for this.

Reactions: Ace001

GH0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On your preferred Internet browsing device I pen the Online ARCode Injector and post the codes you want to apply into the box, then press QR gen.

On your 3DS boot up Fire Emblem and load your game. Hit the home button, and (leaving the game running in the background) open the camera by holding the left and right shoulder buttons.

Tap the QR button and scan the QR code, it'll detect a URL and ask if you want to open it in the browser. After attempting to open the website the browser will freeze, after a short period of time the browser will close and return you to the homescreen with an error message (this means the hack has worked).

You can now return to your game where you'll see that the cheats have been applied.

Some cheats may require you to "refresh" their value for the cheat to take affect. In the case of a money cheat you may have to spend some before the the value is updated with the maxed out value.

I have been doing exactly this. My only issue is that I downgraded the browser from v9.7 to a compatible one that had the ARM 11 exploit still usable in EmuNAND.

Using the "new" method in the first post:

The browser does freeze, and gives the error message but the code that I am using does nothing. I was using First 10 Characters Have All Skills Hacked By Hero Q8 for Fire Emblem code, I am on Chapter 6 in a fight. But if I wait 60 seconds, or do anything else, the new values dont seem to be applied. All my characters still have the same skill.

Using the old method:

After it attempting to run the code, the entire 3ds freezes and the only way for me to gain access to it is to power cycle the entire device.

Ace001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this code is a little redundant to the game but this guy caused me so much trouble i had to make it.

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (U)
---------------------------------
Village/Offline Alatreon 1 Hit KO: 026745b8 00000001
Its a start :. Awesome code! Think you'll be making more?

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried 'em out, but I'm not sure how they work. I tried the Joy Seed, Golden Seed, and the Pure Seed code out on the Paradise (I don't believe I've ever gotten a Golden Seed) but none of them seem to work. I checked my inventory and storage, but I didn't get 99 of those items.
EDIT: Seems to have given me Max Elixers, Vile Seeds, and Zincs.
That is what I was expecting. You see, when the game loads your save data, it only loads certain items into that section of RAM that I made those codes for, specifically what you have in the deposit/storage box. When a new item is obtained, it is stored in a completely different area of RAM until the next loading cycle from the main menu.

If you want, I would gladly go into full detail, as I am figuring out if I can insert an item into my deposit box via RAM by "following the pattern" that I have noticed. Other things I am looking into are if I am able to edit the jobs you hand to Azumarill, change a Pokémon's stats (possibly change what pokemon they are), and maybe codes to restore health and PP in a dungeon (if they are not dynamic).

nokia2100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been doing exactly this. My only issue is that I downgraded the browser from v9.7 to a compatible one that had the ARM 11 exploit still usable in EmuNAND.

Using the "new" method in the first post:

The browser does freeze, and gives the error message but the code that I am using does nothing. I was using First 10 Characters Have All Skills Hacked By Hero Q8 for Fire Emblem code, I am on Chapter 6 in a fight. But if I wait 60 seconds, or do anything else, the new values dont seem to be applied. All my characters still have the same skill.

Using the old method:

After it attempting to run the code, the entire 3ds freezes and the only way for me to gain access to it is to power cycle the entire device.

Not always code also works well because people do it just to test on your data.
But you can test some code like money or renow if it work send messages to let them check again. And code dont work you need check your room region

GH0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not always code also works well because people do it just to test on your data.
But you can test some code like money or renow if it work send messages to let them check again. And code dont work you need check your room region

I think my issue is that I am using EmuNAND, and not SysNAND, isn't it?

GH0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AR code works fine on emunand

The injection works for EmuNAND, but not the dump. Make sure you check your firmware version and game region.

That is the thing, I have a EmuNAND that was updated to 9.7, and I downgraded ONLY the browser to a compatible version that allowed ARM 11 exploits. What tickets need to be downgraded for this to work then if it isn't JUST the browser. Or if someone could point me to a tutorial that could help me downgrade to 9.2 (or some other compatible version through EmuNAND, that would also be helpful.

I guess I might need to keep track of SF forums (they seem to be doing most of the development work there) and try some other game to see if it is just Fire Emblem that is causing the problem.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
That is the thing, I have a EmuNAND that was updated to 9.7, and I downgraded ONLY the browser to a compatible version that allowed ARM 11 exploits. What tickets need to be downgraded for this to work then if it isn't JUST the browser. Or if someone could point me to a tutorial that could help me downgrade to 9.2 (or some other compatible version through EmuNAND, that would also be helpful.

I guess I might need to keep track of SF forums (they seem to be doing most of the development work there) and try some other game to see if it is just Fire Emblem that is causing the problem.
You need to have the FIRMWARE on 9.0 or 9.2 alongside with a proper browser... you could always format emunand.

nokia2100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Try some code
Fire emblem A(US)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Money – Hawkeye91
009997D0 000F423F

Renown – Hawkeye91
009997D4 000F423F

Stat Increasing Item x255 – Hawkeye91
009B8B5A 000000FF
009B8B5C 000000FF
009B8B5E 000000FF
009B8B60 000000FF
009B8B62 000000FF
009B8B64 000000FF
009B8B66 000000FF
009B8B68 000000FF
009B8B6A 000000FF
009B8B6E 000000FF
009B8B7E 000000FF

Paragon - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B88 000000FF

Iote's Shield - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B8A 000000FF

Limit Breaker - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B8C 000000FF

Dread Scroll - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B90 000000FF

Wedding Bouquet- TrapperKeeperX
009B8B92 000000FF

Master Key- TrapperKeeperX
009B8B54 000000FF

Arms Scroll - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B6A 000000FF

Master Seal - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B6C 000000FF

Second Seal - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B6E 000000FF

Silver Card - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B8E 00000001

1,000 Gold - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B94 000000FF

3,000 Gold - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B96 000000FF

5,000 Gold - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B98 000000FF

7,000 Gold - TrapperKeeperX
009B8B9A 000000FF
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too bad Hitler didn't make camps for immigrants oh wait
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Isn't the latest method for slim like self right?
    Like a 1 wire mod?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still two wire with resistor if you don't count the 7 wire pc probes cause hardware likes a good probing
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    2 wires left on motherboard, 7 temp soldered to a flasher, then removed after flashed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Technically don't even have to remove it could just keep it on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't really mess with hard mods due to neuro issues
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    I tried to get a slim on a black friday once, but they ran out of stock for the $100 one
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    many ages ago
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can find them $50-75 nowdays if catch a deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still remember grabbing this ps4 slim on black Friday for $200 when the msrp was still around 300
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went to auction at a mom/pops video game store few months ago that was closing, and bought 11 slims for $200, 1 was DOA but 10 work fine. so hella deal. Already rgh3'ed 8 of them. But most younger kids don't even want anymore, unless it plays stupid "fortnight", or newer shit.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Think I'm gonna use my giftcard balance on a nice pair of headphones but $100 is still limited
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soundcore q30s are nice but they leak so much sound it sounds like speakers
    Ken spend the 100 on a gun and skii mask, wait for a jogger at the park jewelry money and headphones!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If only Amazon sold guns
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking dick heads think it's a bad idea to get a gun 2 days later
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wait, I thought you were the dickhe...nvm
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got balls on my chin and two dicks on my forehead sir
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, no offense there double dickhead chinballs.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chicks still love it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Mommy, look, what is that?". "That's your soon to be daddy."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That you'll only see once
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That you'll only see once +1