WAHa.06x36

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Speed! is a port of an old Amiga game. It's a first-person racer - the goal is to just run through a maze as fast as possible. The original really never made it past a demo, so there is only one level. It is, however, a lot of fun once you get the hang of it. Lots of practice is required for good times!

My personal record is 11:56.

http://code.google.com/p/speed-game/

No emulator I know of runs the game properly. No$gba almost does it, but doesn't support fog so the game doesn't look very good. Run it on a real machine for the full experience!

littlestevie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i feel really slow.... my pb is 38:26
frown.gif

WAHa.06x36

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Like I said, no emulator I know of displays it properly, so getting a screenshot is hard. If anyone can manage to get one that actually looks right, I'd be happy to put it up, though.

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WAHa.06x36 said:
Like I said, no emulator I know of displays it properly, so getting a screenshot is hard. If anyone can manage to get one that actually looks right, I'd be happy to put it up, though.
Seems fine on my no$gba. If you want, I can make some screens on it and post them here.

WAHa.06x36

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Gerinych said:
Seems fine on my no$gba. If you want, I can make some screens on it and post them here.

It is not. The hardware fog used for the shading is not working on no$gba. It works and is playable, but it does not look as good as on the real hardware.

archipel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't manage to kill the second boss (the one with the axe). I've tried with my green sword but he doesn't lose even 1 HP
ohmy.gif

More seriously, it's very funny. I hope there will be other tracks
smile.gif

(I'll not post my time before I do less than fifty seconds)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes