Hacking SPECULATION: A strategy to load games off USB! (No loader)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corredor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
King_Celerepe said 3 hours ago that he is waiting for Piratte response (the other guy).

Enviado de meu 6039J usando Tapatalk

BoopyDoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
On -snip- (cerelepe) Facebook page he had the videos and post about he was uploading the games. Friends commenting they wanted he said he would give them link. But now those post are removed.
The reason I say this is because -snip- post same youtube videos and in name (cerelepe)
I don't think he would be ok with you posting private information about him here...

That actually makes me think, maybe he got off the project? Probably because of all the pressure, and it wasn't even him who leaked it. Welp, we can wait a little bit for something official or just assume it isn't gonna be released and go do something else, like figure out what they did. Just try not to hate, please.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

King_Celerepe said 3 hours ago that he is waiting for Piratte response (the other guy).

Or that, which actually makes a lot of sense.

Last edited by BoopyDoopy,

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country

I love how you guys make these new burner accounts, but it all looks like it was posted from the same account.
May I ask what is he waiting for now? xD
Maybe he physically needs to send out the hacks

Reactions: kumikochan

BoopyDoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I love how you guys make these new burner accounts, but it all looks like it was posted from the same account.
Most likely they want to make sure there's absolutely nothing with the tools/WUDs that could cause problems or bricks.

Corredor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't have a burner account. I am not involved in this project and I am not actually interested in piracy, I am just reporting what I have seen on Facebook.

Reactions: jbuck1975

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
more hype then silence reminds me of so many other situations nw123 hykeem salt smea all failed in the end

Smea (and others) are the reason why the 3DS is in its current state with regards to homebrew. He published his work on Wii U on Github, which he never claimed was anything but what it is now. How has he failed?

jbuck1975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think he would be ok with you posting private information about him here...

That actually makes me think, maybe he got off the project? Probably because of all the pressure, and it wasn't even him who leaked it. Welp, we can wait a little bit for something official or just assume it isn't gonna be released and go do something else, like figure out what they did. Just try not to hate, please.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Or that, which actually makes a lot of sense.
Nothing is private on the Internet

OverPoweredSheep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As I have said before, King Cerelepe did't develop the method. The method was developed by Pirate, Cerelepe was only the tester.

All of them (Piratte, Cerelepe and memoranda) are members from said FB group.

Just like it was said by another user, wait and see if they're going to share the tools, if not just reverse engineer it.

BoopyDoopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nothing is private on the Internet
That's true but pretty creepy.

he failed to deliver what the general public asked for
Which apparently is "something anyone who can code do but no one does because they don't want to" according to the mentality of some people here.

Real developers are probably laughing their arses off with this joke of a topic.
I'm thinking most people are. And they're laughing while they could be doing the Wii U scene a FAVOR by coding stuff and making an iosu and pirating the nintendos!

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why is everyone disappointed about not being to steal Phineas and herb the video game? Is playing it on the already made backup loader not do the masterpiece justice?

Reactions: kingraa777
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Std.pronouns already took over truth social +1