Hacking Specific eShop Content Will Not Show on Home Screen

coolginyu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New 3ds with latest ofw (A9LH installed), FBI installed.

I'm trying to download a specific game from the eShop (Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice, USA version, if it makes a difference). It is not currently installed on my 3ds (nor was it ever, to the best of my knowledge). When I go into the eShop, it says Downloaded and although I ran the content corrector (or whatever it's called) from the shop to "redownload", the game does not appear anywhere on the home screen.

I went into Content Manager under settings to try to delete it, but it was not under any installed software (as I suspected). I used FBI to clear out all unused tickets, reinstalled the ticket for that game, and went back into the shop. Same issue.

My suspicion is that, perhaps one of the custom CIA's I've installed has the same game ID as Phoenix Wright. Is that possible? Is there a way to check if there's any interference of this kind?

Last edited by coolginyu,

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Are you on Custom-Firmware or Original Firmware, if you are on Original then...

If you are on 11.3, your pirating days are over until a Kexsploit is released.

I am aware of your problem, but I don't think FBI works on 11.3 (without A9LH).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by Skyshadow101,

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lool why did you not get A9LH when you were on 11.2 lool
it only required a few more steps after soundhax then u'd have permanent piracy

coolginyu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, maybe I misspoke- I just meant I did the most recent update. I have A9LH installed. Everything is working as it always has before, it's just this one title.

coolginyu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, that was exactly it. I did a little digging and found a title with the same ID and product code. Assuming this must have come from a failed download or something in the past, because that's awfully specific. Deleted the title and tried again, it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.