Hardware Spec me a 3DS battery - 2000mah+

painfulleap1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you want more power pick up one of these bad boys.
http://www.newtrent.com/Best-iPad-Battery-Pack-iPhone-Battery-Extender-p/imp1000.htm

With it you can recharge your 3ds roughly 9 times from over from being dead. The battery pack is small and lightweight about the size of a wallet, they also have a 3ds adapter for it, it's for the dsi but it works just the same. (sold seprate)

it's completely universal, if you have a device that can be charged via USB this thing will charge it. Works great for traveling when you need extra backup battery life. I originally bought it to recharge my blackberry in places where it wasn't convienent to do so.

Works better and looks better than any bulky ugly contraption that extends the 3ds battery. any 3ds non extended batteries will only result in giving you an extra hour or two of gameplay.

I am not endorsing the product or website, this is just the one I have and use. Beware shipping is pretty steep to Canada. It's better to buy two and split the shipping cost with a friend.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guys,

Looking to buy a 3DS battery that would allow me to pump out more hours of gameplay.

I have seen the Mugen 5800mah which won't work because (I think) it's designed for US consoles (which is 1v higher than EU consoles)

Also cant use the Nyko Power Pak+ because it's designed for US consoles.

Can anyone recommend me one before I am forced to buy an OEM one from Chinaland?

Nyko Power Pack will work regardless, Australian Consoles Are EUR region too and it fits mine perfectly.

Themanhunt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want more power pick up one of these bad boys.
http://www.newtrent....r-p/imp1000.htm

With it you can recharge your 3ds roughly 9 times from over from being dead. The battery pack is small and lightweight about the size of a wallet, they also have a 3ds adapter for it, it's for the dsi but it works just the same. (sold seprate)

it's completely universal, if you have a device that can be charged via USB this thing will charge it. Works great for traveling when you need extra backup battery life. I originally bought it to recharge my blackberry in places where it wasn't convienent to do so.

Works better and looks better than any bulky ugly contraption that extends the 3ds battery. any 3ds non extended batteries will only result in giving you an extra hour or two of gameplay.

I am not endorsing the product or website, this is just the one I have and use. Beware shipping is pretty steep to Canada. It's better to buy two and split the shipping cost with a friend.

I knew there were alternatives, however I cannot justify spending that much on a 3DS battery. 9-10 hours on minimum is enough for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-