1. Themanhunt

OP Themanhunt GBAtemp Fan

You have 10 seconds from the removal of the battery to put another in it, else time and date etc is lost.

2. painfulleap1

painfulleap1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    If you want more power pick up one of these bad boys.
    http://www.newtrent.com/Best-iPad-Battery-Pack-iPhone-Battery-Extender-p/imp1000.htm

With it you can recharge your 3ds roughly 9 times from over from being dead. The battery pack is small and lightweight about the size of a wallet, they also have a 3ds adapter for it, it's for the dsi but it works just the same. (sold seprate)

it's completely universal, if you have a device that can be charged via USB this thing will charge it. Works great for traveling when you need extra backup battery life. I originally bought it to recharge my blackberry in places where it wasn't convienent to do so.

Works better and looks better than any bulky ugly contraption that extends the 3ds battery. any 3ds non extended batteries will only result in giving you an extra hour or two of gameplay.

I am not endorsing the product or website, this is just the one I have and use. Beware shipping is pretty steep to Canada. It's better to buy two and split the shipping cost with a friend.

3. Zerosuit connor

Zerosuit connor Baby I'm Back ♥

Nyko Power Pack will work regardless, Australian Consoles Are EUR region too and it fits mine perfectly.

4. Themanhunt

OP Themanhunt GBAtemp Fan

I knew there were alternatives, however I cannot justify spending that much on a 3DS battery. 9-10 hours on minimum is enough for me.

5. 777kidis777

777kidis777 Big Red

United States
    I bought the Energizer Power Pack with the game case under. It's pretty good from how long I've had it, and it lasts a WHILE. ._.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - 2000mah+, battery,