Hacking Official [Source Release] ReiNand CFW

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yup it is.I have it luma on mine.
I think might actually be booting into Luma3DS from your NAND instead of actually booting into ReiNAND. Try changing the reiNAND launcher to the one you said worked and enter the system systems. From there, tell me what the custom string says. (it should say .:rei, then the version number)

Last edited by The Catboy,
D

Deleted User

I think might actually be booting into Luma3DS from your NAND instead of actually booting into ReiNAND. Try changing the reiNAND launcher to the one you said worked and enter the system systems. From there, tell me what the custom string says. (it should say .:rei, then the version number)
Okay.When I change the reinand payload to arm9loaderhax_si.bin on the root this is what settings says
image.jpg

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Okay.When I change the reinand payload to arm9loaderhax_si.bin on the root this is what settings saysView attachment 79451

You shouldn't have TWL patches .-. and if you downloaded the clean file from this thread, it only came with the 11.3 firmware.bin. And as far as I know, there's no patch for twl firmware files.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you are still interested in the matter,I uploaded a video of it working on my YouTube account the way I described it and put it on my blog thing.
Can you post it and or pm it to me?

Last edited by The Catboy,

CrimsonMaple

Developer • She/Her
Trophies
Website
crimson.ninja
XP
Country
United States
I need a doctor. Because I must be on some serious drugs.
This happens because the reboot patch loops to arm9loaderhax.bin since reinand is named arm9loaderhax_si.bin it loads Luma which I assume is named arm9loaderhax.bin. technically anything that inits the reboot patch will load arm9loaderhax.bin or in this case luma. In technicality this also affects Luma3ds. As it is the same reboot patch used there.
The issue comes down to this line right here.

Last edited by CrimsonMaple, , Reason: Link to code.

Peter_JKC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I need a doctor. Because I must be on some serious drugs.
This happens because the reboot patch loops to arm9loaderhax.bin since reinand is named arm9loaderhax_si.bin it loads Luma which I assume is named arm9loaderhax.bin. technically anything that inits the reboot patch will load arm9loaderhax.bin or in this case luma. In technicality this also affects Luma3ds. As it is the same reboot patch used there.
The issue comes down to this line right here.
You should have a rest

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
No, ReiNAND does not chainload.
someone needs to add that shit to the a9lh payload and not make it a cfw standard. It only makes sense since that acts as a bios. Or just make an arm9 version of bootctr if one doesnt already exist and work well.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
someone needs to add that shit to the a9lh payload and not make it a cfw standard. It only makes sense since that acts as a bios. Or just make an arm9 version of bootctr if one doesnt already exist and work well.
Actually, someone could just modify BootCtr9 to work off the CTRNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y