RoyalLemons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Look two three posts above this.

Ninja'd.
Awesome, I only asked because you really can't be too careful
My games I have were also telling me to update, no matter what the game was- if i wanted to use online at all. Usually as long as I have the game update, it's fine, even for a while after 10.5 came out. But now it's not, which is why I asked such a stupid question.
Sorry~

Juggalo Debo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when trying to run reinand for the first time.. im setting it up now using Coldboot... it gives me the splash screen with the girl and then black screen.. what am i doing wrong... I have all the files needed and set up correct.. im following this guide and I cannot get reinand to boot..

this is my exact problem. i had emunand working on old sd. but it crapped out so i started completely over. it doesn't boot into reinand at all so i haven't gotten to the point where i make emunand.

Last edited by Juggalo Debo,

kratoz29

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm total noob about it, I've a previous version of Reinand and I want to get the latest (cause I want to update to 10.5 emunand from 10.3) I thought it only was matter of replacing files of my SD lol.

Now... How do I install this? I don't get anything about GitHub, I'm using Windows 10 and I know the make stuff (know it exists I mean, never understood how to use it with terminal and never needed it) just cause I was a Linux user, never crossed for my mind that this should be used to Windows too.

Any help?

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm total noob about it, I've a previous version of Reinand and I want to get the latest (cause I want to update to 10.5 emunand from 10.3) I thought it only was matter of replacing files of my SD lol.

Now... How do I install this? I don't get anything about GitHub, I'm using Windows 10 and I know the make stuff (know it exists I mean, never understood how to use it with terminal and never needed it) just cause I was a Linux user, never crossed for my mind that this should be used to Windows too.

Any help?
Download ReiNAND 3.2b, extract the folders (and files) within the zip file onto the root of your SD card. Then download the latest firmware.bin from Rei's GitHub, and place that in the "rei" folder that's on the root of your SD card.

treebeard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will there eventually be a permanent fix for the blurry 3D without having to shut the 3ds?
I think I remember reading in a thread for one of the private CFWs (can't remember the name of it) that it is possible, and requires initializing the GPU and screen in a certain way.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Will there eventually be a permanent fix for the blurry 3D without having to shut the 3ds?

In addition to what treebeard said, you can also try starting the 3ds while it's closed; once it boots up emuNAND and enters sleep mode, open it, and then you'll be ready to go. While it may not be permanent, it might be slightly more convenient to boot that way, especially if you turn it off and then close it, typically.

Last edited by daxtsu,

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is my exact problem. i had emunand working on old sd. but it crapped out so i started completely over. it doesn't boot into reinand at all so i haven't gotten to the point where i make emunand.

Well there is your problem. Reinand won't boot without an emunand present, so you need to use either emunand9 or the gw menu to make your emunand first and THEN try to boot reinand.

Reactions: treebeard

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a black screen after the screen with the girl. I press start and boom. The black screen just stays. I am sure I did everything right and I'm coming from a previous version of reinand.

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a black screen after the screen with the girl. I press start and boom. The black screen just stays. I am sure I did everything right and I'm coming from a previous version of reinand.
You sure you downloaded the latest version of the firmware.bin file?
Also, you don't need to press the start button anymore, it autoboots into reiNAND since version 3.0.

Reactions: Bubbysaur

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm positive I downloaded the latest version. Right now it's just sitting on the screen with the girl and wont move unless I press a button.

gp1993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Just close the lid and open it again, its a strange glitch with all CFWs
do you know this bug or glitch is common with n3ds ? or this is only for a few 3ds's ?
what do you think about a future patch ? will that fixed by next update(s) of reinand ?
thanks

Supster131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you know this bug or glitch is common with n3ds ? or this is only for a few 3ds's ?
what do you think about a future patch ? will that fixed by next update(s) of reinand ?
thanks
It's a bug on all 3DS's, old and new.
This bug is an emuNAND issue and not a reiNAND issue, from what I'm aware at least.

Reactions: gp1993

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet