Country
United States
Last edited by tivu100,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IKR. The thing is many newcomers don't know what to do. There are a risk they inject stuff that would break EMUNAND altogether. Worse they can tell EMUNAND vs SYSNAND. The one in my post is much more straight forward method that didn't work in EMUNAND 9.5 or older CFW build.

For the injection to work you need to dump the HS.APP then got it on laptop to use the bat to generate the modified app. Then come back to inject.

With this you just put the FBI.cia and NASA app folder on SD. Boot to EMUNAND, run HBL and install FBI. There is option to remove cia file after installation.

Last edited by tivu100,

foxbox

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just want to say thanks to Rei.
Compiled the latest build couple of minutes ago, edited my boot manager and straight to system update.
After reboot everything booted up fine and is working like a charm.
Finally back on 10.3.

Classicgamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't update.. using menuhax/ctrbootmanager - system settings to system update -> progress bar never moves for about 3 min then it says an error has occurred - the system will now be restarted. :wtf:

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Since im sure barely anyone knew or used my sysnand feature, im canning it for more useful features. It made up like almost half the code and was making it messy. I got some ideas in mind of more useful things. Plus i kinda wanna get back to the roots of this project where its supposed to be minimalist code wise. It's hard to tell cfw apart these days.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Since im sure barely anyone knew or used my sysnand feature, im canning it for more useful features. It made up like almost half the code and was making it messy. I got some ideas in mind of more useful things. Plus i kinda wanna get back to the roots of this project where its supposed to be minimalist code wise. It's hard to tell cfw apart these days.
Native region patching is useful. :) Probably already on your list though...
Also, the rop3ds sub module for the mset sub module is broken. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1