OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Hey Rei! Sorry I've been busy with the Blade & Soul launch yesterday and today I'm out... I saw that you already have two nice new splash screens! :D If you want I can still make two alternatives though, I should have time tomorrow :)
Haha I only got to play blade & soul when the russian hacked beta was up, some time like 2 years ago.
Anyways, it's always nice to see the loading screens people make.. i should probably add 'custom boot screens' as a feature x3

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha I only got to play blade & soul when the russian hacked beta was up, some time like 2 years ago.
Anyways, it's always nice to see the loading screens people make.. i should probably add 'custom boot screens' as a feature x3

Technically it is a feature. They just need to convert the image themselves, which isn't that hard.

wsquan171

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Tried FMP when the new reinand first appeared, didn't work for me... gonna try it again now though.
My point still stands though, having to rely on and open another app every reboot is kinda lame. :P
No pressure Rei, I'm sure it isn't easy to implement. :)
Have you tried FMP v0.5 instead of the latest beta? 0.5 works for me while 0.6 beta 3 doesn't.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried FMP v0.5 instead of the latest beta? 0.5 works for me while 0.6 beta 3 doesn't.
I think i was still using 0.5 but it didn't work, so i grabbed the latest release from github and it works. Totally strange it's reverse for you. haha

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Reisyukaku what is this mysterious help.bin on my sd card now? :P

Pounou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your MAJ work perfectly on my n3ds xl eur.

I found a little issue, sometimes the splash screen doesnt appear.

Also dualboot gateway/reinand cfw work well with the same emunand 10.3

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Strange one, now we have proper eShop again with 10.3 i thought i would try to update The Binding Of Isaac

Tried logging into the eShop and updating and got error code: 007-6106 after 99%

Same when i tried "redownloading" through eShop

Not sure if it's specific to this CFW or if it means something else, i have never had eShop before lol

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I think i was still using 0.5 but it didn't work, so i grabbed the latest release from github and it works. Totally strange it's reverse for you. haha

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Reisyukaku what is this mysterious help.bin on my sd card now? :P
oh shoot, forgot to remove that.. was to help me debug

saxon48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange one, now we have proper eShop again with 10.3 i thought i would try to update The Binding Of Isaac

Tried logging into the eShop and updating and got error code: 007-6106 after 99%

Same when i tried "redownloading" through eShop

Not sure if it's specific to this CFW or if it means something else, i have never had eShop before lol
Was having the same issues with the eShop and Isaac: Rebirth last night, albeit with a different error code then yours. I followed this post: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...-9-5-0-23-emunand.407714/page-19#post-5942478 and everything eShop related works perfectly now!

Reactions: peteruk

calebsw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been following this thread all last week, but too busy to actually update reinand until this morning. I sit down to do it finally, and it took all of 20 minutes! If I had known it was such a quick and painless process, I'd have done it earlier this week! ;) But so now I'm on 10.3, now what? lol I don't even know what's to do here? access eshop, is that the biggest thing? I called nintendo to help me transfer my nnid to this device, so hopefully I'll be good to go with everything in the future. Thanks @Reisyukaku for all your work for the N3DS community!

Mr_Q

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
Story of seasons isn't a good candidate. It is indeed shipped with 10.1.0E update but, his req. kernel is 2.36-0, so fw 5.1.0
My kernel is 2.50-1. This is wrong?

0d464a09cfe79056911b985d144a578a.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY