Hacking source code compile help please

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
G'day any way I'm scott I come seeking help and or information about compiling source files trying to get FastFile-decrypte to work think i might have done whats required but i cant compile please help or not thanks

Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
G'day any way I'm scott I come seeking help and or information about compiling source files trying to get FastFile-decrypte to work think i might have done whats required but i cant compile please help or not thanks
Hey Scott, do you reckon you can provide a bit more information? What have you tried/setup/done? What exactly is the problem here? You haven't really said much - I've got no idea what you're on about. Are you getting any error messages?

Reactions: Deleted User

scott0bloke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
alright I don't know how to explain how I tried to compile using cmake but I couldn't get it to work this is the link to the source code im trying to compile http://www.mediafire.com/download/hn2isolm8hllw68/source.rar If you happen to know how to i will give you 10 bucks to compile it and i will pay you before you do it.......... so i don't know if it will work the way i want it to but if it doesn't every time i need some one to compile i can pay 10 bucks before its done as long as its compiled that day could be some bucks to earn for yourself since I'm a noob

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NEVER MIND FOUND IT OUT HOLY FUCK YES!!! NOW TIME TO GET AN EXPORTER if your still keen to help ill pay for you to compile something else maybe

LeifEricson

Coming Soon™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
alright I don't know how to explain how I tried to compile using cmake but I couldn't get it to work this is the link to the source code im trying to compile http://www.mediafire.com/download/hn2isolm8hllw68/source.rar If you happen to know how to i will give you 10 bucks to compile it and i will pay you before you do it.......... so i don't know if it will work the way i want it to but if it doesn't every time i need some one to compile i can pay 10 bucks before its done as long as its compiled that day could be some bucks to earn for yourself since I'm a noob

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

NEVER MIND FOUND IT OUT HOLY FUCK YES!!! NOW TIME TO GET AN EXPORTER if your still keen to help ill pay for you to compile something else maybe

Hey Scott, there's no need to offer money because I know that someone will probably come around and abuse that offer. Seeing as you worked through this compile yourself I'd consider it problem solved.

Reactions: CJB100

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can