Homebrew Soundhax not working

ChrisFlames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so just yesterday my SD card randomly got formatted from my computer. (R.I.P all stuff I worked hard on) I was like okay, no biggie I'll upgrade my SD card while I'm at it too. So I do everything i need to install soundhax (yes, I had it before) When I open soundhax the first time, it goes successful. Once I do it again, I get stuck with a white screen in the bottom. I know I'm supposed to have patience and I do. But it's been like 20 times I had to restart. What's going on

If it helps by any way I have a:
New 3ds - 11.3.0-36 U
32gb HC Micro SD Card
Method: Soundhax

Oh and if there's a way to send me the files to test them out on my 3ds, I'll appreciate it greatly, Thanks!

-Chris

Last edited by ChrisFlames,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Okay, so just yesterday my SD card randomly got formatted from my computer. (R.I.P all stuff I worked hard on) I was like okay, no biggie I'll upgrade my SD card while I'm at it too. So I do everything i need to install soundhax (yes, I had it before) When I open soundhax the first time, it goes successful. Once I do it again, I get stuck with a white screen in the bottom. I know I'm supposed to have patience and I do. But it's been like 20 times I had to restart. What's going on

If it helps by any way I have a:
New 3ds - 11.0.3-36 U
32gb HC Micro SD Card
Method: Soundhax

Oh and if there's a way to send me the files to test them out on my 3ds, I'll appreciate it greatly, Thanks!

-Chris

Are you on 11.0 or 11.3?

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
1) Get the soundhax payload (.m4a) corresponding to your 3DS
2) Get the otherapp.bin corresponding to your firmware version (11.3.0-36) here
3) Retry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum