Hacking Sound Lag

peanuttime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, I'm having problems with the sounds on my R4DS.
Most games that I play have a lag when a certain sound plays and it buzzes for a second, stops and buzzes again. Everytime it buzzes, the animation changes frames so I'm guessing it's an issue with the sound and animation.
This has happened to me in 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors, during dialogues. Same with Luminous Arc 2. Now I'm having the same problem with Kingdom Hearts Re:coded, the very start of the game, the start of the intro, it does it.

I hope I'm not the only one with the problem, all help is appreciated.

I'm using Wood R4 1.23.

peanuttime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried using my Micro SD from my phone but the problem is, it's only 1 GB and I can't hold very many games on it. I don't think I'll use that unless I have nothing else.
The new Micro SD worked so now we have a small idea where the problem is.

What exactly does the reformatter do? I'm going to give it a shot. Thanks.

peanuttime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There was no problem and I didn't even realize it. The intro for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded starts as soon as you press new game, and there was absolutely no lag and it went into the animation instantly.

I reformatted my SD card, I'm going to give it another shot. I did a full reformat thing.

peanuttime

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zizer said:
if reformat help it is good , if don't help you need another micro sd card

After you said that, I was kind of scared but it seems to be working now!

Thanks a lot for all your help, you've been there since I posted. I thought I had to live with the problem but it ticked me off so I asked for help here, and I got help.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1