bernis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good hack, I'm playing this moment ;D

QUOTE said:
Since this doesn't work on Flashcarts, I'm just gonna assume that you're playin on some sorta emulator.

I'm playing it on my DS, with a normal R4 without the need of using YSMenu...

|-RoY-&#124

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I've patched it with Rudolf, but still got BlackScreen sometimes
frown.gif

Btw, does it work on (E) version ?

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
I think I'll give it a miss. I'm all for ROM Hacks, but this just seems to change some of the dialogue to some of the more generic JRPG dialogue. I mean, It's not that I already have played Soul Silver, I just don't like the dialogue.

Anyway, not bad. I like how you edited the evolutions though. But to be honest, a lot of people have already done it.

rigoberto60

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude i am playing the game and its better than the original. This is a great success for you. One thing you should think of with version 2 is editing the pokedex, so that the pokemon locations are accurate, I know this is immense work but this will be an even greater achievement. Big fan

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You information about the hack all over the place in your first post, which makes it a bit difficult to understand (for me at least) what changes you have made.

From what I can make out, the changes you have made in v1 are:
  • New Dialog
  • Sprite changes
  • New Base Stats and Abilities for Pokemon
  • New moves or movesets for Pokemon
  • Replaced Razor Wind with own attack (Malestrom)
  • All Pokemon available (not in morning)
  • Changed Pokemon locations? (not in morning)
  • Changes to Caves (Johto Only)
  • New Trainer teams (only first battle)
  • New Rival team (only first battle)
  • New Gym Leader and E4 teams (only first battle)
  • Evolution requirements changed
and plans for v2 are:
  • Change trainer rematch teams
  • Adding/unlocking event Pokemon
  • Adding more dialog
Is that right?

Question about Pokemon locations: Are Pokemon from HG in the same areas they were in HG? Example: Growlith can be found on Route 7 like in HG

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Somewhere pulling my pants up. I need a belt. :\
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
You information about the hack all over the place in your first post, which makes it a bit difficult to understand (for me at least) what changes you have made.

From what I can make out, the changes you have made in v1 are:
  • New Dialog
  • Sprite changes
  • New Base Stats and Abilities for Pokemon
  • New moves or movesets for Pokemon
  • Replaced Razor Wind with own attack (Malestrom)
  • All Pokemon available (not in morning)
  • Changed Pokemon locations? (not in morning)
  • Changes to Caves (Johto Only)
  • New Trainer teams (only first battle)
  • New Rival team (only first battle)
  • New Gym Leader and E4 teams (only first battle)
  • Evolution requirements changed
and plans for v2 are:
  • Change trainer rematch teams
  • Adding/unlocking event Pokemon
  • Adding more dialog
Is that right?

Question about Pokemon locations: Are Pokemon from HG in the same areas they were in HG? Example: Growlith can be found on Route 7 like in HG
Whoops, sorry my bad, I didn't mean to make it hard for you to follow. Um, well, yeah, you basically nailed everything on what I'm gonna do, well, at least try to do on v2 and what I already did in v1.

However, when referring to first time battles, this meaning, the first time EVER fighting them; this applies only to gym leaders and elite four members. Like for example: say, you beat all kanto and johto gym leaders for the first time, once they call you and ask you for a rematch, you'll noticed that their pokemon hasn't been edited yet, they'll have their regular team; this'll be edited by v2. Remember, this also counts for the pokemon league rematch battles too, they're pokemon hasn't been edited neither.

I guess, I should say that not all trainer rematches has been edited, only just a hand-full of'em. As for the rival battles, I've already completely edited them, so don't worry about that.

Yeah, Growlithe can still be found on Route 7; this goes for any version exclusive Pokemon. The first time you'll encounter Growlithe is on Route 36 (Day Only) If you see wild Vulpix, then chances are you'll also encounter Growlithe as well. Only thing different, Growlithe comes out more during the day and Vulpix comes out more during the night. Here's another one, Sandshrew can still be found inside Union Cave and Ekans can be found on Route 32.

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
rigoberto60 said:
Dude i am playing the game and its better than the original. This is a great success for you. One thing you should think of with version 2 is editing the pokedex, so that the pokemon locations are accurate, I know this is immense work but this will be an even greater achievement. Big fan
Hey, thanks for the encouraging words. As for the pokedex thing, I'll see what I can do...but I wouldn't hold my breath. LOL

Twanny Bizzle-Th

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
jasperchua said:
can pikachu learn volt tackle without light ball here?
nope, but Raichu learns it deep in...I think mine learnt on level 60-something. Raichu and Pikachu both have different moveset (well, on this mod) As with, Growlithe and Arcanine, Skitty and Delcatty, and Vulpix and Ninetails. Things is, their evo stages learn their attacks on way higher levels.

greeko3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how evolves Seadra into Kingdra?
wit twister..but Horsea evolves on level 32 into Seadra and he learn Twister on Level 26
blink.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Kanto still weak in this game? I was disapointed that all the wild kanto pokemanz were very weak. Did you implement oddshadows cave hack mod that makes higher level pokemon in mewtwos cave/mt silver?

Raykasha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twanny Bizzle-The Bandit

I hope you update soon I'm already at kanto region all of the pokemon there are weak. Over all that good hack and I manage to play it on r4 1.18 version keep up the great work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64