ROM Hack Soul Silver Union room problem

n8equalsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Ok so here's what I think is going on.

I receive a communication error when trying to trade in the union room in Soul Silver to my retail version of Diamond. I learned that this isn't the only game with this problem. I got Chinatown Wars onto my flash cart and tried playing a multi-player game with my retail version and received a similar error where the game disconnected when starting the game.

So i realized that only game that utilize multi-card play are having these problems. I tried New super Mario Bros., Sonic Rush Adventure, Mario kart DS, and SM64 DS. All of them worked fine.

BTW I have:
R4i-Advance (DSTT clone)
running latest unofficial DSTT firmware (1.17a12)

So how would I fix this?

n8equalsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what patch are you talking about? I dont see one. anyways, I've decided to delete the .sav file on my micro SD and start a new game to see if that works.

n8equalsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakeyjake said:
Mine works fine on ds one i with that patch sticky'd above. And the latest firmware and such.

Ok, I see what patch you were talking about, but I've already tried the Rudolph patch and that did not work.

Has anyone found a fix? I just tried an arm7 swap to see if that helps but no luck.

n8equalsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so the problem was actually the ROM. I switched to the JAP translated rom with rudolph patch and it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)