Misc Soul Silver HELP!

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everytime when i battle or trade after the Communicating Please Wait Screen I get:
11buank.jpg

On my retail cart and acekard 2i with akaio rc2 and a clean ss rom

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No its not, Im able to play(tested 10) all other Wi Fi games online and in soul silver I can get online this error just comes when I try to battle/trade.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Usually its Nintendo Wifi being a bitch.

Give it a day or two.

if problems persist, delete your Nintendo connection data and re do them (note this will chnage your friend codes for EVERY game)

blazingwolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this same problem!!!

Thing is it worked for the very first trade I did, the next 5 people I tried to trade with I get connection errors when applying or joining someones trade request.

Did it work for you the very first time too?

SeriouslySquall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, well i have the same problem here, everytime i play Pokemon Soul Silver im on the Gts say connecting to Nintendo... then a 61020 error pops out, and in wario ware DIY i have the same error code, but i can enter the GsTS in Pokemon Diamond and other wif fi games so i don't think is connection issues, searched for the 61020 error code and it says nintendo is having problems and bla bla bla please try it later, okay i waited 1 week and guess what? still the ·$%·$% 61020 error code! well then i think i'll try it in another place and no matter where i go its says the same thing, i got a R4 using a Wood 1.05 firmware, please help me dudes!
cry.gif
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE