Soul Sacrifice Delta DLC ¿any options to download and install?

IluaLinerin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Soul Sacrifice Delta stopped its service on december, and now there is no way to get their DLC, asi it used ingame download instead of using the PS Store, i've been looking into getting the extra content since i got my vita some weeks ago, so far i only found a reddit thread without any conclusion.
Has anyone else found a way to share the downloaded data?, i have the EUR version (pirated, as it seems like there is a trend of games not working/expiration date executing for no reason on PS3 and PSVita games/apps).

Modular511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soul Sacrifice Delta stopped its service on december, and now there is no way to get their DLC, asi it used ingame download instead of using the PS Store, i've been looking into getting the extra content since i got my vita some weeks ago, so far i only found a reddit thread without any conclusion.
Has anyone else found a way to share the downloaded data?, i have the EUR version (pirated, as it seems like there is a trend of games not working/expiration date executing for no reason on PS3 and PSVita games/apps).
following, but if it doesn't exist already, prolly never will tbh.

nightweb

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Very Late but I thought I might add to this for anyone who comes this way searching.

there was a thread on reddit I found that had an archive to download that seems to have added the extra content to my game though I don't know what I'm missing so not sure if it includes everything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer