Sorting out the Tempmas 2009 prize problem

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
While Tempmas 2009 was a success in terms of events, fun and animation; we didn't get very lucky when it came to the sponsors and the prizes. We had a huge list of gifts planned if you remember, all of which were supposedly offered by various sponsors. First of which, WikiNDS who failed to respond our sollicitations when we asked them to ship out prizes. And now, it turns out Ishopvideogame.com won't be shipping out prizes either.

We've learned our lesson and started a trusted partnership with ShopTemp to prevent such things from happening in the future, so you have nothing to worry about for Tempmas 2010. However we're unfortunately going to have to make up for the withdrawal of both sites WikiNDS and Ishopvideogame. This translates into facts by two actions on our part:[*]Both websites WikiNDS.com and Ishopvideogame.com have proven to be unreliable, making promises they didn't keep up. So we'd like to recommend you not to purchase from either store ever again.[*]If you were one of the Tempmas 2009 winners and really really wish to claim your prize, we will pay it from our own pockets (some people have offered to help out by making a donation, we are very thankful but we'd rather decline). Contact me by PM with the account you used to enter Tempmas 2009, I'll see what prize you won and have it sent to you by ShopTemp at the address you provided back then.Thankfully we have something exciting planned for Tempmas 2010, we hope you won't be disappointed! And there's something really nice coming up soon too, related to the Homebrew Bounty.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ishopvideogame, too? When did they decide that?

Damn, they're really a bunch of dicks, if all they can do is make promises and never keep them.

I hope nobody here now has the guts to still ask for their silly prize.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's pretty cool. I seen the Tweet saying ShopTemp is sponsoring Tempmas this year.

I might give this a shot depending on what it is. I'm not one to get into the Christmas spirit or take part in competitions.. but what the hell right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea that's what I'm sitting on now- 4.9, and it seems fine, have had no issues at all
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't know if people play online or such
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My ps3 short circuited during a deep clean still salty about it after downloading 2tbs worth but SteamDeck okay with emulation still just can't run mgs4 worth shit
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea forgot bout trophies. They just silly to me. Just like the xbox achievements. Hey, to each they own tho.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It keeps players in touch with the game like a check list of things to do after they beat it
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa they ruined the gaming experience for me to be honest
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and...