Sorting out the Tempmas 2009 prize problem

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
While Tempmas 2009 was a success in terms of events, fun and animation; we didn't get very lucky when it came to the sponsors and the prizes. We had a huge list of gifts planned if you remember, all of which were supposedly offered by various sponsors. First of which, WikiNDS who failed to respond our sollicitations when we asked them to ship out prizes. And now, it turns out Ishopvideogame.com won't be shipping out prizes either.

We've learned our lesson and started a trusted partnership with ShopTemp to prevent such things from happening in the future, so you have nothing to worry about for Tempmas 2010. However we're unfortunately going to have to make up for the withdrawal of both sites WikiNDS and Ishopvideogame. This translates into facts by two actions on our part:[*]Both websites WikiNDS.com and Ishopvideogame.com have proven to be unreliable, making promises they didn't keep up. So we'd like to recommend you not to purchase from either store ever again.[*]If you were one of the Tempmas 2009 winners and really really wish to claim your prize, we will pay it from our own pockets (some people have offered to help out by making a donation, we are very thankful but we'd rather decline). Contact me by PM with the account you used to enter Tempmas 2009, I'll see what prize you won and have it sent to you by ShopTemp at the address you provided back then.Thankfully we have something exciting planned for Tempmas 2010, we hope you won't be disappointed! And there's something really nice coming up soon too, related to the Homebrew Bounty.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ishopvideogame, too? When did they decide that?

Damn, they're really a bunch of dicks, if all they can do is make promises and never keep them.

I hope nobody here now has the guts to still ask for their silly prize.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's pretty cool. I seen the Tweet saying ShopTemp is sponsoring Tempmas this year.

I might give this a shot depending on what it is. I'm not one to get into the Christmas spirit or take part in competitions.. but what the hell right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw