Sorry if this has been asked before.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by misticknight, Feb 19, 2009.

Feb 19, 2009
  1. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    hi, i finally gave in and installed cIOSCORP (i didn't awnt to before cause i thought it was to risky for no real reason but loading games from disc channel looked to damn nice) and all the games that load with no "patches" on Gamma work fine, but the few that did (Castlevania Judgement and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom) have the rolling screen problem. On Gamma i turn on VIDTV patch and they work fine, but if i load through the disc channel i obviously cant do that. is there anyway to fix this problem so i can stll load them from disc channel or do i have to use Gamma for those 2 games, and any others that need that option on of course.

2. blitzer320

Member blitzer320 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    did you try them from the disc channel?....
    and cioscorp isn't just for loading from the disc channel you can also, (if someone was stupid enough not to want to install preloader) use it with starfall to load a backed up disc or a homebrew disc to recover from a semi-brick

3. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    so are you saying i should install preloader or if i got starfall already leave that installed?

also the games i was talking about i ran through the disc channel and i got a rolling screen, if i ran through gamma and put vidtv patch on there fine.

4. digitydogs

Member digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

United States
    starfall is not needed. if you follow the softmii install guide you get all the features of starfall +++

5. misticknight
    OP

Australia
    i dont want softmii though that seems like it changes things too much.