Hacking Sorry but I have to ask

Ghaleon1982

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well first off let me again say I'm sorry for asking this question like so many others have done before me. But Ive been over sea's and been left out of the game for a few months now so I don't know whats hot any more. I'm looking for a new slot 1 and I was wondering if they finally got a code breaker or something of that sort to work now. If not, still whats a good slot 1. I picked up a king. 1GM micro SD card made in Japan before I got left and got no problem picking up a 2GB one as well. So tell me the pros and cons of some of the new slot 1 on the market! Just need it to know fast because I need it within 2 weeks or I'm SoL going back over to Iraq for another 4 months lol

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CycloDS Evolution has a built-in cheat engine with a program you can use to update the cheat codes directly from Action Replay (CodeJunkies). It also has a really nice skinning feature and is generally regarded as the best 'luxury' cart. If you want something cheaper without the 'deluxe' features, get an R4. The compatibility is almost 100% and it still has a cheat code engine.
If you don't know already (not sure how out-of-date you are
tongue.gif
) none of the slot-1 carts I have mentioned here need ROMs to be patched, you just drag and drop the NDS file straight onto your MicroSD. It's easy
smile.gif

- Sam

Ghaleon1982

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks sinkhead, and ya I'm still rocking with the G64Gb lol and that loading program is annoying.

EarthBound: I'll into that, thanks

metroid_phobia: Ever heard of a mistake? You always like this?

Can a mod please move this to the correct section?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: