Hacking Soon, it will be mine!

Lee79

Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Got a question hope one of you can help me out i ordered some stuff a R4+2gb card and a linksys wifi on Tuesday got a conformation of shipping from DX today but when a click on the tracking number RA2863*****HK it takes me to the HKP Mail Tracking page and ask me to enter the number but if i past the hole code it does not fit. If i put just the numbers it fits but says "The Enquiry Reference Number (2863*****) is not available. We are sorry that we are unable to provide you with further information.". What i want to know is how do you track your package am i doing something wrong? Thanks Lee79

FinalSlash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lee79 it means it haven't arrive at hong kong post yet. Well I order the R4 with the 2GB and it shipped earlier then 1Salior you have very bad luck. =P

Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lee79 it means it haven't arrive at hong kong post yet. Well I order the R4 with the 2GB and it shipped earlier then 1Salior you have very bad luck. =P

Yea, when it does arrive to HKP then they'll automatically update it so you won't have to put in an Enquiry Reference Number. It'll just show the status.

And yes, I do >_>"
When did you order it again, and when did it ship? :0
I should sent hate mail to HKP
laugh.gif

Well, my friends are outta school now, so I'm gonna go hang out for a bit..see ya.

EDIT: Does anyone know how long it takes to get to your door after HKP has shipped it? (average time)

MrBubbles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered my R4 on:

placed on 10/7/2007 11:40:36 PM

But in US Eastern Time that was at 12:30 when I made it. So good for me, they 'start' on Monday.

So then a few days later it shows up as preparing to leave China, and then a day later:

Destination - United States of America
The item left Hong Kong for its destination on 16-Oct-2007

I checked Hong Kong Posts' shipping for air mail and they ship to Cali, USA or NY, USA. Since I live in NJ, the damn thing should had came yesterday.

The USPS code doesn't work which makes me wonder where the bloody hell is my R4 and why isn't it here yet.

Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ordered my R4 on:

placed on 10/7/2007 11:40:36 PM

But in US Eastern Time that was at 12:30 when I made it. So good for me, they 'start' on Monday.

So then a few days later it shows up as preparing to leave China, and then a day later:

I checked Hong Kong Posts' shipping for air mail and they ship to Cali, USA or NY, USA. Since I live in NJ, the damn thing should had came yesterday.

The USPS code doesn't work which makes me wonder where the bloody hell is my R4 and why isn't it here yet.

This is my info:

Ordered my R4 on:

placed on 10/7/2007 4:52:36 PM

Which is earlier than you placed it, so wondering about that too :\

Three days later, on October 10th, it was supposedly Shipped - via Hong Kong Post (step 4/4).
But that was a lie, because today I got the update that it's shipping tomorrow from HK. So yours basically took 9 days to ship, while mine took 13 o.O"

I live in NJ too, btw..so it won't be long to get it when it enters the US. I'm betting yours will arrive Monday, since the USPS doesn't work tomorrow. Oh, and the code is basically useless..it only confirms that it was shipped, I think. It's like delivery confirmation.

Sailor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
how can u check the air mail in Dx for your R4 on HKP?

Well, if you go to DX's main page > and then click on Order Tracking > then type in your Tracking # they sent you in email and your email address..it'll show you your current order status. If it has been shipped to HKP, they will have a clickable link [your HKP tracking number] that takes you to their site, and it'll show you your info.

If it asks for a Enquiry Reference Number, then HKP hasn't received your package yet/still haven't shipped it.

basf11214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USPS cannot track mail that is coming in from another country (DX is in HK, which is part of PRC), unless that mail is certified (ie. requires recipient signature). I found that out the hard way...waited three weeks for my R4.

kazedemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered my R4 on:

placed on 10/7/2007 11:40:36 PM

This is my info:

Ordered my R4 on:

placed on 10/7/2007 4:52:36 PM

Which is earlier than you placed it, so wondering about that too :\

Three days later, on October 10th, it was supposedly Shipped - via Hong Kong Post (step 4/4).
But that was a lie, because today I got the update that it's shipping tomorrow from HK. So yours basically took 9 days to ship, while mine took 13 o.O"

I live in NJ too, btw..so it won't be long to get it when it enters the US. I'm betting yours will arrive Monday, since the USPS doesn't work tomorrow. Oh, and the code is basically useless..it only confirms that it was shipped, I think. It's like delivery confirmation.
I thought that they worked Mon-Sat.

BakuFunn

Flameproof.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
they work variable days, some shipping companys only work mon, tues, thurs and fri.
They only ship on buissness days, and just deliver on regulars, but i dont think mail comes on sun.

oushi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My R4 finally came today.

Ordered 7th, shipped 14th, received 19th (So. California)... 13 days total.
smile.gif

kazedemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping mine will come in tomorrow. Ordered 6th(yes i lied to you all unintentionally saying it was the 7th), item left HK for destination on 17th, and still waiting.

By the way, Oushi, did your USPS tracker show anything? Because my HKP tracker showed something, but my USPS tracker still says that there's no record of it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...