Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
All those Sony haters seem to be idiots. Dont bite the hand that's feeding you. If Sony really went bankrupt after the shit these past months and, it would have a big impact on the video game and electronic market, that we all love. Even EgoHot did admit that he actually likes the products of Sony.

Security is another story, which any company has to deal with. I bet my new shoes that the same hackers that hacked Sony are able to easily hack Nintendo, Microsoft or Apple as well, but they did not do that because they have nothing personal against those companies since they didnt sue hackers unlike Sony.

Sony is to blame for sueing hackers, but that's it.

Suing GeoHot did open a can of worms. It kind of spiraled out of control from there. I'm a little surprised hackers have taken it so far though.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
I still stand by my original assessment that
jerome27 is really SPH73

everything points in that direction
your posting style, constant flame baiting, creating threads that will just stir up problems
and not to mention you suddenly appeared when SPH73 was banned

going a little bit off topic... who is this SPH73 user?

but yeah all company's make mistakes and sony was one of them. i just wish PSN store would come back up. and people should not fight over others opion's it makes your self look like an ass.

jerome27

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkLG said:
For sony to blame people for their own mistake it pathetic at most. Sure hackers are the ones messing with their stuff but their the ones that had the so called "unhackable security" .

Its just another clear example of sony's own towering arrogance.

I wouldn't worry about it though. Stringer is on his way out.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
TheDarkSeed said:
Eckin said:
TheDarkSeed said:
Really? Well I'll be on the look out for that.
Explaining the joke as I'm not sure if you got it
Gawd that song is hilarious xD. Thank you for that!

@ NathanDrake: Have you seen my shitty sig?

Shitty sig is accurate. I fell into the flame and took the bait. I'm a bit ashamed of myself, but am glad I was smart enough to pull out of it (insert sex pun here).

jerome27

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
I fell into the flame and took the bait. I'm a bit ashamed of myself, but am glad I was smart enough to pull out of it (insert sex pun here).

Well they do say that only suckers get trolled.

But in this topic I only see one troll. And its you.
smile.gif

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay!
smileipb2.png

Nathan Drake said:
TheDarkSeed said:
Eckin said:
TheDarkSeed said:
Really? Well I'll be on the look out for that.
Explaining the joke as I'm not sure if you got it
Gawd that song is hilarious xD. Thank you for that!

@ NathanDrake: Have you seen my shitty sig?

Shitty sig is accurate. I fell into the flame and took the bait. I'm a bit ashamed of myself, but am glad I was smart enough to pull out of it (and boy was it shitty!).

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
jerome27 said:
Nathan Drake said:
I fell into the flame and took the bait. I'm a bit ashamed of myself, but am glad I was smart enough to pull out of it (insert sex pun here).

Well they do say that only suckers get trolled.

But in this topic I only see one troll. And its you.
smile.gif
If you think he is a troll because he stands by his opinion, then you probably are a troll, too. Wait...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6ojJuFpgLI[/youtube]

and the world goes on...

B

ball2012003

This is a Nintendo fanboy site so obviously 90% of everyone are going to be saying "oh fuck Sony, they deserve to be hacked forever until they die." I swear mainly everyone who is saying this doesn't even own a ps3. They are getting more butt hurt than people who actually own one. Mainly everyone who has a ps3 hasn't even complained about this anymore after online play went back up already. Also people keep using the excuse of millions of peoples information being stolen, well when have ever heard of anyone being affected with identity theft? Another excuse is that Sony has cheap security, well guess what, even if they had the best security it would still be hacked. These hackers would find a way no matter what so just shut the hell up already. No one gives a shot if you hate Sony, they aren't forcing you to buy their products. Just stop being fanboys already and learn to accept that Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft are all great companies.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ball2012003 said:
This is a Nintendo fanboy site so obviously 90% of everyone are going to be saying "oh fuck Sony, they deserve to be hacked forever until they die." I swear mainly everyone who is saying this doesn't even own a ps3. They are getting more butt hurt than people who actually own one. Mainly everyone who has a ps3 hasn't even complained about this anymore after online play went back up already. Also people keep using the excuse of millions of peoples information being stolen, well when have ever heard of anyone being affected with identity theft? Another excuse is that Sony has cheap security, well guess what, even if they had the best security it would still be hacked. These hackers would find a way no matter what so just shut the hell up already. No one gives a shot if you hate Sony, they aren't forcing you to buy their products. Just stop being fanboys already and learn to accept that Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft are all great companies.

You're an idiot -__-.

Mainly because that type of post is what starts flame wars.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
ball2012003 said:

Well I own a PSP, which I love, so is the same as having another product of Sony. So here´s my guess:

Sony must stop feeling like they control the world. It was so like that, we even witnessed this a few times, including the suing to youtube & google. I´m happy now because this made their reputation go lower, if not nearly dead. I mean, I´m not a kind of Nintendo purist, but Microsoft, hell even Apple know that a flaw/exploit found inside their products means piracy, and they must fix up those fast to cover the best of their products, that´s why updates exist, in a passively manner to protect your products (seen from an enterprise viewpoint). And how they must behave as a whole company/trademark.

I hope really this doesn´t mean the end of Sony, as they have developed wonderful hardware through the years, but rather a lesson they-should-never-forget. But their main representatives sucks, they give a bad rep about fantastic departments like r & d. (Well excluding the MOVE controller shit they copied from Wii motes anyway)

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
and then a song was born

Code:
I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, Cat Boy, now when did
You last let your PSP decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a Sony Server ride

A Bad new world
A new fantastic internal point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only accessing

A Bad new world
A dazzling place Sony never shew
But when I'm way in there
It's crystal clear
That now I'm loosing my info with you
Now I'mÂÂloosing my info with you

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Scipts, serials, free data
Through an endless no secuirty sky

A Bad new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand flaws to see
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a Pirate star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A Bad new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole Bad world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me

leeday100196

GBAtemp's Official Infernape™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
and then a song was born

Code:
I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, Cat Boy, now when did
You last let your PSP decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a Sony Server ride

A Bad new world
A new fantastic internal point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only accessing

A Bad new world
A dazzling place Sony never shew
But when I'm way in there
It's crystal clear
That now I'm loosing my info with you
Now I'mÂÂloosing my info with you

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Scipts, serials, free data
Through an endless no secuirty sky

A Bad new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand flaws to see
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a Pirate star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A Bad new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole Bad world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me
Love it. Not really born as to remixed, but I won't really nitpick.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nathan Drake said:
kk guys, reality check time.

How much sense does it make to want Sony hacked more? Want what has been considered a reliable brand name for years destroyed over your petty wants and disappointments?

Fuck loads, they should have died over that all laptop battery and rootkits scandals. Ever since they started buying record companies and started making schizophrenic attacks at the people they used to defend, for actions that they used to defend, and still make an awful lot of money selling equipment to. You use a Sony MP3 player that you've put your own CD collection on (using an optical drive almost certainly made by Sony no matter what name is on it) they want you stopped and having to buy them again from their sites, as much as they want the people who get all their music from torrent sites stopped. You want to use the same Sony optical drive to write MP3s to a CD to play in your Sony car stereo that conveniently plays MP3s off of data CDs/DVDs they want you stopped. They want their cake and to eat it.

EDIT: And I own a PS3.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
cwstjdenobs said:
Pong20302000 said:
SONY SORT OUT THE MIDDLE EAST CRISIS

Only two solutions and Sony couldn't help. GE Hitachi could though

(was a joke lol clearly your thinking to much into it)

lol im sure sony could

get loads of PS3's running LA Noire and meltdown causing a loads of explosions

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
Pfft, Sony just admit that you're attracting hackers through your provocative LACK of security, like a scantily clothed lady who leaves herself exposed and vulnerable for a profit.
sony-omorashi-manga.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?