Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
PlayStation 2 title God of War and God of War II were released on a single Blu-ray disc for the PS3 and feature smoother graphics and a faster frame rate. Is Sony planning to do the same for more titles?

One Kotaku reader sends word of a Sony survey he was sent about action game God of War. The survey, however, did contain the above question, which he's filled in with gusto.
500x_survey.jpg
Source

Shadow of the Colossus & ICO ftw!!

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perseid said:
Yeah...except...Sony owns very few of the games he listed. I personally think a PSN version of Fantavision would be neat.
QUOTEThe survey, however, did contain the above question, which he's filled in with gusto.
This wasn't a list Sony made, some random person created the list, that's why they aren't all owned by Sony.

You said he, so if you did realize this, then yeah the only one I think Sony owns is Ratchet and Clank

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perseid said:
Yeah...except...Sony owns very few of the games he listed. I personally think a PSN version of Fantavision would be neat.
im surprised anyone still remembers that game

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should just port the Metal Gear Solid Essentials (which was released for the PS2 and MGS1, 2, and 3) for starters and include Metal Gear Online with that.

Jak 1, 2, and 3 of course. All are some of the best PS2 games.

But yeah, this is a great idea. The games are cheap to make (since it's just porting and maybe upping the graphics a bit), are cheap prices (usually $30 at launch), and are a major bargain. More companies need to do this (although you usually can't fit most game collections onto DVDs).

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I still can't figure out why they took out PS2 backwards compatability. At least with the lack of a rumble pack they learned their lesson. Where's my PS2 compatability upgrade, Sony? That's your most dense move since the PSP Go.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I still can't figure out why they took out PS2 backwards compatability. At least with the lack of a rumble pack they learned their lesson. Where's my PS2 compatability upgrade, Sony? That's your most dense move since the PSP Go.
ps2 compat was removed because of manufacturing costs
the emotion engine and gs2 chip arnt cheap, they got rid of the emotion engine but the gs2 chip remained still costing them alot of money for every system made

the rumble was because of a lawsuit with the maker of it, they couldnt iron it out in time and thus we got the sixaxis
they finally settled on a money agreement and it came out in time for mgs4 and now we have the dualshock 3 + sixaxis in one controller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...