Sony Conference - Ended

playstation-experience.jpg

Finally, Sony ends day 2 of E3 2015 with their very own conference. Will they announce the rumored Final Fantasy VII remake? Will The Last Guardian return? What is this Horizon game? And will Persona 5 be here!?!

Sony Conference: June 15 - 6pm PT / 9pm ET / June 16 - 2am BST / 11am AET

HAS STARTED

-Media Player announced, will be available after conference
-The Last Guardian returns with a 2016 release date!
-Horizon: Zero Dawn Announced: Looks amazing. Humans vs Robo Dinos! New franchise by Guerrilla Games.
-Hitman announced, looks like a reboot of the series. Console exclusive beta when PlayStation owners preorder.
-Street Fighter V beta only for PlayStation owners!
-Media Molecule comes up on stage to announce their new game, "dreams". Looks like you can create things with other players around the world, maybe form your own games. "Literally create anything you can dream of". Not much else is known.
-Firewatch makes its console debut on PS4. Looks nice. Real nice.
-Destiny: The Taken King DLC announced
-World of Final Fantasy announced for PS4 and Vita for a 2016 release
-Final Fantasy VII remake comes to PlayStation 4 first
-Shenmue III kickstarter announced: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3
-Hand full of developers announced for project Morpheus
-PlayStation announces its partnership with Activision to bring exclusive content to PS4 with Black Ops III. Previously Microsoft held this partnership. Multiplayer beta exclusive to PlayStation owners. "New home for Call of Duty"
-Star Wars is coming to Disney Infinity. Exclusive playset for PlayStation platforms.
-Sony ends their conference with new Uncharted 4 gameplay. Looks very impressive!
--------fin---------
Streams:
:arrow: Twitch Stream
:arrow: Youtube Stream
:arrow: GameTrailers Stream

Reactions: T-hug and Essometer
D

Deleted User

Inb4 Sony does nothing but say they will have full backwards compatibility with PS3, PS2 and PSOne discs in an update available today and bash Microsoft's restrictive backwards compatibility while not announcing any interesting PS4 games.

Reactions: Gruntzer

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Inb4 Sony does nothing but say they will have full backwards compatibility with PS3, PS2 and PSOne discs in an update available today and bash Microsoft's restrictive backwards compatibility while not announcing any interesting PS4 games.
Outside of PS Vita that would make PS Now kinda useless.

Ashtonx

n0l1f3
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I nearly came when i heard shenmue, but a kickstarter ? oh well...

Still what they've shown now was awesome, the games themselves are fuckin impressive... ff7 shocked me even though i wasnt a fanboi... fact they made it shocked me.

The only thing they lacked was cyberpunk, mass effect gameplay and elder scrolls 6....

seriously im fuckin impressed.

Last edited by Ashtonx,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
lol the shenmue kickstarter site is being ddos'd. Looks like it'll be funded in a couple of hours. Might beat Bloodstained in 2 days maybe.

I need to play the original.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling.