sony-tablet-p-sideon-540x334.jpg

Where's mah buttons!?!

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Almost every recent gen system had a rough start.. except for gameboy's those always sold like crazy. Probably because of how inexpensive they were.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if they want to improve they need to lower the price and get some games on the system

Cut the cost of memory cards in half and I guarantee you people will flock to it on release day. That plus they aren't promoting it enough on TV, I have yet to see an advertisement for the damn thing and it's a month away from launch.

D

Deleted User

I've never been a sony person.
But I will most likely be buying the vita, I need a portable device that has hd-like video playback.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did someone have to pay sony to say this i cant believe they said this of their own free will
Japan Sony isn't the douchebags Sony of America are. The main reason why the vita isn't doing well is the timing, they released late into the year with the 3ds already dominating and having mario and monster hunter released nearby, nintendo and sony compete in the same portable entertainment market and the vast majority of people are in the middle and decide to buy the handheld that appeals to them more. I think the vita is bound to pick up real slow but over the years as more great games come out for it, it will be almost necessary to buy one to not miss out on some of the games, similar to how the psp is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...