Gaming Sonic Rivals 2

sonictopfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for double post but i noticed if you finish the stories using the cheat code you won't unlock the cups, i was wondering if someone can make a code to unlock all cups, thank you!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
How can anybody play Sonic Rivals 2 to 100% completion? I'm playing it and failing miserably, the whole game could have been good but they put in the stupid race concept which just bugs the hell out of me in boss battles and mildly irritates me during racing (once the opponent gets ahead I have never caught up...ever...) It would have been a good 2.5D Sonic game if they'd done it like Sonic Rush but noooo they had to do something bad.

sonictopfan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
raing3 said:
Added codes for Sonic Rivals and Sonic Rivals 2 to unlock all the cup circuits. Also made fix to Sonic Rivals story unlock code so the percentage complete changes to 100%. Please re-download from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/PSP/temp/cheats.zip.

Thanks, i downloaded the file, i'll test it later on tonight because the PSP needs to charge now
tongue.gif

btw i been thinking how cool it would be to have a code to mark all challenges as done, but i'm not sure if that's worth the trouble into making one!

QUOTE(Jamstruth @ Apr 6 2010, 03:08 PM) How can anybody play Sonic Rivals 2 to 100% completion? I'm playing it and failing miserably, the whole game could have been good but they put in the stupid race concept which just bugs the hell out of me in boss battles and mildly irritates me during racing (once the opponent gets ahead I have never caught up...ever...) It would have been a good 2.5D Sonic game if they'd done it like Sonic Rush but noooo they had to do something bad.

exactly what i been thinking, the game would have been much better without the race thing, that's why i liked Sonic Rivals 2 more than Sonic Rivals 1!

Iknow!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both Sonic Rivals 1 and 2 and i bet both games 100% and unlocked all costumes but it took me a lot of work, about 2 months ago i updated the firmware of my PSP without knowing about the save issues, now some game can't load the save files anymore and instead it gives me "corrupted file" message, i have backed them up some time ago but still same problem, i tried goggling other save files but nothing worked except one for Sonic Rivals but it's 30% finished, i was hoping of someone can help me, thank you!

Uhmmm... U can try dwnloding the software "Pro Update"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte