Sonic Generations Game Review

Vanth88

Private
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this really news?

Is this comment really necessary? This was posted under "User Submitted News" and in case you forgot this just so happens to be a gaming forum meaning any user can post any news as long as its relevant to games and/or news.

Regardless of the review I'm still going to get it. I actually liked Sonic the Hedgehog 4 and and I obviously like Classic Sonic so regardless of what this review says or any other review I'm still going to get it.

*EDIT* I meant that regardless of what this review or any review says I'm still going to buy it. I wasn't implying 8.5 or whatever is a bad score and I have no idea why anyone would think so..

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted User

Is this really news?

Is this comment really necessary? This was posted under "User Submitted News" and in case you forgot this just so happens to be a gaming forum meaning any user can post any news as long as its relevant to games and/or news.

Regardless of the review I'm still going to get it. I actually liked Sonic the Hedgehog 4 and and I obviously like Classic Sonic so regardless of what this review says or any other review I'm still going to get it.
Yup, I was asking a question, this really isn't news.

Also, why bother bringing up your last point, you're acting as if 8.5 is a bad score.

D

Deleted User

8.5 is not a bad score is just nothing special

i like the review
Really?

People need to understand how numbers work, I know you may think that if its not a 9 its not a high number, but by far you're wrong

Anything above a 7 is a good rating, 7.5 is above average, 8 is Good,8.5 is great, 9/9.5 is amazing and 10 is perfect,

8.5 Is special, it means its GOTY contender for its genre

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is great, I especially like the Skill Shop, where you can buy old consoles so you can play the original Sonic games.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i like the review
Really?

People need to understand how numbers work, I know you may think that if its not a 9 its not a high number, but by far you're wrong

Anything above a 7 is a good rating, 7.5 is above average, 8 is Good,8.5 is great, 9/9.5 is amazing and 10 is perfect,

not really 8 is just normal also i hate the use of a scale of 1 to 10 why not just use 1 to 5 is better and makes more sense

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
not really 8 is just normal also i hate the use of a scale of 1 to 10 why not just use 1 to 5 is better and makes more sense
No, 10 makes more sense and gives you more options to rate the game.
With 5, you score a game anywhere below 4 and people will automatically judge that game as shit.

D

Deleted User

i like the review
Really?

So let me get this straight, 1-7 is bad, and 8 is okay, and 9 is good? Sounds pretty retarded to me. I like my way better, you know, the real way :D.

http://games.ign.com/ratings.html

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i like the review
Really?

So let me get this straight, 1-7 is bad, and 8 is okay, and 9 is good? Sounds pretty retarded to me. I like my way better, you know, the real way :D.

http://games.ign.com/ratings.html

10 must be heaven, burned straight onto a disc.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, 10 makes more sense and gives you more options to rate the game.
With 5, you score a game anywhere below 4 and people will automatically judge that game as shit.

1to 5

5 AMAZING
4 GREAT not perfect
3 Normal
2 some ok stuff but suffers from lots of things
1 CRAP

seen ok simple and makes sense also the 8.5 thing makes no sense too how can it be 8.5 and not 9

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, I've only seen the original "Sonic The Hedgehog", but a few others should pop up in the Shop once I progress further in the game.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-snippity stuff-
How many levels are in the game? I'm considering purchasing it if there's a good amount of content, but I heard there's only about 9 levels (So 18 including Classic/Modern for each stage)...

There's quite a good amount of content, but to be honest you'd be better off renting it. A friend of mine also playing it, is close to beating it and just started Yesterday. As for the amount of levels, I'm not sure. I have to beat levels in order to see the next set.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm listening to the leaked soundtrack, it's glorious. Utterly glorious. So many games have had music referenced from them, even Sonic Spinball's Toxic Caves is in, Sonic Battle, Advance 1 2 and 3, Rush/Adventure, Sonic 3D Blast.

It's magnificent. This is not a hit and miss soundtrack, even the songs I don't recognise are good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end