Gaming Sonic Forces modding~

rouge2t7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So anyone else waiting on something like this? I think I might take myself and start working on models as I believe I can add much more into the character customisation.

I've seen a few guys modding the game, it seems to use the same code (noob here, don't hurt me) as sonic colours and generations. So hopefully they can develop the tools fast.

What do you all think of Sonic Forces? I personally, not a big fan :unsure: Though I love the idea of creating your own abominations and running around this world. Such a cool concept, too bad it wasn't realised.

RattletraPM

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So anyone else waiting on something like this? I think I might take myself and start working on models as I believe I can add much more into the character customisation.

I've seen a few guys modding the game, it seems to use the same code (noob here, don't hurt me) as sonic colours and generations. So hopefully they can develop the tools fast.

What do you all think of Sonic Forces? I personally, not a big fan :unsure: Though I love the idea of creating your own abominations and running around this world. Such a cool concept, too bad it wasn't realised.
Sonic Forces uses Hedgehog Engine 2, which is basically an updated version of Generations/Colors' engine. So far I've only seen mods that ports some stuff from Forces to Generations (not the other way around) but I guess that it won't take too long for modders to figure out the ins and outs of the new engine. Forces' stages were overly simple and short, so I'd love to see a mod that makes some proper complex and harder stages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither