Sonic Colours Problem on vWii

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by SunnyDelacote, Dec 14, 2013.

1. SunnyDelacote
    OP

SunnyDelacote GBAtemp Regular

Dec 6, 2012
    Cote d'Ivoire
    i'm not sure if this comes there but i'm having a bad problem with sonic colours
    i use wii flow to play wii games and i'm at 4.1 firmware, but i'm having a problem
    you know that sonic colours has a control configuration for classic control, wii mote, wii mote and nunchuk and gamecube control
    so when i start the game says
    ''configurated to play with gamecube controller'' and there is no way! no way!
    i tried to load with 249, 250 and 251 but no change, plus, even if i try with another wii mote, the game still says that is configurated to play with a gamecube control, and i cant press any button to pass the title screen.
    so anybody has this problem as well?
    and there is a way to fix this? please tell me

2. ViRGE

ViRGE GBAtemp Fan

Dec 4, 2004
    I had no problem with Colors using a Wiimote + Nunchuck via WiiFlow. It properly detected the setup right away.

3. SunnyDelacote
    OP

Dec 6, 2012
    Cote d'Ivoire
    well now is fixed, now i play wii games on cfg loader and sonic colours load with the wii remote + nunchuk config

4. SunnyDelacote
    OP

Dec 6, 2012
    Cote d'Ivoire
    well now is fixed, now i play wii games on cfg loader and sonic colours load with the wii remote + nunchuk config