Gaming Something wrong with recording

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...this is kinda weird when I record this with my mircophone with no headphone. Just plug it on my laptop. So I record it and there is no music with it. Just my voice. It is there other way to add more for record same time music and my voice?
So here is picture.

needmorerecordstuff.png

I use Atube catcher screen record.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. I upload video yesterday without check video. I check video in my account in youtube. I notice music cut it off and only my voice in there. Other video before got new laptop, it work fine. Now I got new laptop last month, it not really work. So I just need help to find download for record under the list. Like picture I show list and just 2 of thems.

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
To enable stereo mix
Go down to the audio icon in your system tray, right-click it, and go to “Recording Devices” to open up the proper settings pane.
stereo_mix_01.png
In the pane, right-click on a blank area, and make sure both “View Disabled Devices” and “View Disconnected Devices” options are checked. You should see a “Stereo Mix” option appear.
stereo_mix_02.png
Right-click on “Stereo Mix” and click “Enable” to be able to use it.
stereo_mix_03.png

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know...I just bunch of idiot just now. I check website where are they. I check it that u told me. It not show on list and I right click and I click show disable and there is stereo mix that didn't show on list so I right click again to enable. Ta-da. It work now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots