OP
Trophies
Website
vapourstreak.moonfruit.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey

a few months ago, bitblt from SCDev made a Pandoras BAttery and Magic Memory stick for me. it worked fine on my old blue psp-2000. i just put the mms in, and pandoras in, and booted up into a menu. a few months later when i was in hong kong, i tried it again, but it didnt work. the screen stayed blank, but the green power light was still on. i figured something was wrong with the memory stick, since it wort of cracked open, so i threw it away and bought a new one. i tried using the totalnewbie easy installer, psp grader, and pandoras battery deluxe to make a memory card, but it stayed the same, power button but without screen. i tried running the pandoras battery creator on my friends PSP to make a new battery, but the psp (not program) kept saying an error when i launched the Pandoras Battery Creator (with a wierd statue as the icon) on a 4.01 M33 psp. My new psp, a felicia blue one from japan, is 4.01 OFW.

any ideas to help fix this?

thanks

tedmg09130913

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Several people have reported that a psp that comes with firmware 4.01 or later installed likely has one of the new unhackable motherboards. Maybe this is why the pandora battery won't work on your psp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL