Somebody got experience converting minecraft Wii u world to pc?

Adurna_35

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, I already extracted my world data using saviine but I cant get it to convert to either bedrock or java. Anybody got experience with this??

AlphaCraft9658

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm trying this too. I have access to the world files. For one, I have dumped then, for the other part, I can access them via FTPiiU. I have found MCC Tool Chest, which is supposed to support conversion for Wii U, but all of the chunks are marked as I valid, although the world was copied properly and the console can still read the world. All the other data, like entities or player data like the inventory, is loaded properly. There is also the universal minecraft tool, which is more a timely maintained, but it's a paid solution. I'm not even sure whether it would work better there.

Trophies
XP
Only easily accessible way is this tool. It supports 360, PS3, Wii U, Java, and Bedrock. Only issue is it's not free.

Other than that? You're basically out of luck as most of the other tools are either lost to time, don't work anymore, or are just straight up viruses.

Also @AlphaCraft9658 which version of MCC Tool Chest did you attempt to use? Because after a while they dropped all support for the Wii U format- so most of the resources you'll find it through won't work. Although there are some archives that still exist that have support for the format. I think I still have that version laying around somewhere as well.

AlphaCraft9658

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Only easily accessible way is this tool. It supports 360, PS3, Wii U, Java, and Bedrock. Only issue is it's not free.

Other than that? You're basically out of luck as most of the other tools are either lost to time, don't work anymore, or are just straight up viruses.

Also @AlphaCraft9658 which version of MCC Tool Chest did you attempt to use? Because after a while they dropped all support for the Wii U format- so most of the resources you'll find it through won't work. Although there are some archives that still exist that have support for the format. I think I still have that version laying around somewhere as well.
It should be the official website. The latest version I could find. Not sure which one that is.

AlphaCraft9658

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's probably your problem then. The latest version on their website no longer supports the Wii U format- and they don't provide links to the past versions.
Do you think there might be an older version on the web archive? Which version do you personally have?

AlphaCraft9658

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm pretty sure the version I posted above works with the Wii U format.
Oh, okay. Thank you! I'm gonna try it!
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure the version I posted above works with the Wii U format.
I tried it, but it also didn't seem to work. All the chunks are invalid again.

I probably have an old version from around 2019 or 2020 somewhere if @Korozin doesn't have an archive. Someone ping me if needed.
It might be useful. His version didn't work for me.

Last edited by AlphaCraft9658,

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the archive whatever you do do not dm me for it cause I will provide it. I mean not provide so don't dm me (dm me)

I'm trying this too. I have access to the world files. For one, I have dumped then, for the other part, I can access them via FTPiiU. I have found MCC Tool Chest, which is supposed to support conversion for Wii U, but all of the chunks are marked as I valid, although the world was copied properly and the console can still read the world. All the other data, like entities or player data like the inventory, is loaded properly. There is also the universal minecraft tool, which is more a timely maintained, but it's a paid solution. I'm not even sure whether it would work better there.
Use Wii U map manager it's hosted here under the tools section https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tb05CUoCRT2jPWzyYkOw6h3yOK1ZjlBG
Once you have the .wii file (your save) you can convert it with another too which I have but will not share so do dm me so I can tell you not to download it😉

Last edited by Norris,

AlphaCraft9658

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the archive whatever you do do not dm me for it cause I will provide it. I mean not provide so don't dm me (dm me)

Use Wii U map manager it's hosted here under the tools section https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tb05CUoCRT2jPWzyYkOw6h3yOK1ZjlBG
Once you have the .wii file (your save) you can convert it with another too which I have but will not share so do dm me so I can tell you not to download it😉
As it seems, there indeed is a new chunk format which was attempted to be implemented, but the developer just vanished. The official website is down and only an archive of the download page exists and on the seemingly official Discord server, he is a member, but hasn't been heard of in a long time. I hope he is okay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)