Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
[M said:
artin]
iPikachu said:
edit: i finally got flash..(portable)
Macromedia Flash (older version of Flash) or Adobe Flash (CS4)?
CS3
ohaithargs.png

marshmellowstuff.png
i think i need to stop drawing butler uniforms after the one im doing.. @_@ i can't draw those stillettos/boots/what ever you call them

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
All your drawings are pretty good, Is awesome how you are doing that without photoshop, I think if you used photoshop you could do some awesome drawings... And really that mukuro pic is awesome, I loved how he wtfs at the pineapple Really nice works also those "Colored" drawings are quite awesome that tech fits you great, I'll love to see more drawings (Do a Basil one pl0x >w

Jethro85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your work on paper was pretty impressive.

i have never used this "flash" program but it seems to help with your mouse drawing skills.

i think a good idea for you to do is to draw the outlines of your ideas on paper, scan them, then using gimp (or photoshop or flash if they do this too) to change the threshold to pure black and white, this will give you a nice black outline that you can then color in and add effects to on your PC. if you are able to draw with your mouse you should be quite excellent at using the path select and free select tools to add colors and effects.

btw your skills are improving greatly from the first post in this thread to the newer stuff. keep up the good work!

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
photoshop to draw? when i have a tablet i guess. :\ (ask soulanger for his hamster, that was in PS.)
pure black and white? never tried that before o-o. did a 2 pics today, one normal(lol actually its for some crappy contest) and another with chibis, maybe i'll try scanning the things in and change the threshold thing, thanks
biggrin.gif

basiltest.png
yeah its a chibi haven't really firgured out his hairstyle.

YEAH I FINALLY FOUND OUT ABOUT TEH MULTIPLY FUNCTION IN PHOTOSHOP

okay i feel stupid.

fjugflfvhj.png

kufuuufuuutest.png
kuuuuufuuuuerm.png
koalatest.png

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Jethro85 said:
i have never used this "flash" program but it seems to help with your mouse drawing skills.
Flash is a vector-based drawing program. It anti-aliases and smooths curves on all freehand lines by default, which is essential for drawing with a mouse where it's difficult to draw a smooth curve.

Whereas Photoshop uses a combination of raster and vector tools, you need to pick the right tool to get Photoshop to do the job. This smoothing function is tucked away inside the Pen tool. The pen tool is actually pretty easy to use once you find a decent explaination of it, though paths can take a bit of getting used to if you're used to seeing lines appear on the screen the second you draw them.
smile.gif
I don't know how The GIMP handles it.

iPikachu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
my contest entry needs colouring o_o
i just read a guide about the pen curvy thing drawing, think i might try it one day o-o..
i tried multiple layer on gimp and my picture goes invisible lols.
srdhsrerfhefhfh.png

iPikachu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Splych said:
Woow. That's nice... Are you still using a mouse or did you finally get a Tablet?
thanks
smile.gif

mouse still and its broken i think. it would suddenly break off (as if i had released the button for a sec) then continue, and if it stacks like what happened yesterday my photoshop 's history colummn would be full of "brush" >_>

but the other mouse is too sensitive.

Picture6996001.png

Picture6996.png

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Get a new mouse xDD. A sensitive mouse is better than a pretty much broken mouse that messes up your work! Oh and you are using flash right? I got my CS4 again onto my computer... I tried out flash, it is soo cool.... It makes everything to... round O_O

iPikachu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Splych said:
Get a new mouse xDD. A sensitive mouse is better than a pretty much broken mouse that messes up your work! Oh and you are using flash right? I got my CS4 again onto my computer... I tried out flash, it is soo cool.... It makes everything to... round O_O
lol, the sensitive mouse isnt't really suitable for anything other than clicking.. xD can't really draw anything at all.
mseaentrywtffixed.png
kinda screwed up on the colouring but meh

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is this some new version of Mokuro!? (Haven't watched it for too long, so don't know if it's the right spelling xP ) Or some custom character of yours xDD.

lool. I use some cheap, old, mouse... It was like $7 and that was so cheap for me. Works perfectly, and does everything so awesomely O_O. Maybe it's just me... Canada has a few things that are cheap but don't know if it is the same in Singapore.

iPikachu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Splych said:
Is this some new version of Mokuro!? (Haven't watched it for too long, so don't know if it's the right spelling xP ) Or some custom character of yours xDD.

lool. I use some cheap, old, mouse... It was like $7 and that was so cheap for me. Works perfectly, and does everything so awesomely O_O. Maybe it's just me... Canada has a few things that are cheap but don't know if it is the same in Singapore.
it supposed to be mukuro but i had to changed the hair and eye colour (and replace the trident with a sword >_>) or it would have been a dead giveaway o-o lulz.(the contest's rules include a "no copying from any anime or cxartoons etc", and there was already a entry which has pink hair and an x3 face, and the artist was accused of copying from either lucky star or bleach)
i guess it could be counted as custom xD
i just realised my school's mouse and the mouse im using are the same..
except that the school's mouse if firmly stuck to the cpu >_>

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: