Hacking Some Wii game have PAL version

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. About fews minutes ago, I look up Pandora's Tower. It look interesting action rpg game but no USA version. So what is setting for PAL? Because my tv don't support PAL. It just black and white and tv go crazy.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is setting for allow me to play that game instead my tv go crazy or black and white color? I just want color. Not black and white.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok...re-reading that several times you would probably get away just running the game in 480p setting and seting video mode to usa, the only exclusive video mode on pal games tends to be 576i video modes and the only Wii game that comes to mind that had no ntsc video mode was Pikmin 2

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. About fews minutes ago, I look up Pandora's Tower. It look interesting action rpg game but no USA version. So what is setting for PAL? Because my tv don't support PAL. It just black and white and tv go crazy.
I have some of the top scientists working to figure out what the actual fuck you said.

Reactions: 1 person

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok...re-reading that several times you would probably get away just running the game in 480p setting and seting video mode to usa, the only exclusive video mode on pal games tends to be 576i video modes and the only Wii game that comes to mind that had no ntsc video mode was Pikmin 2
Oh ok so I have to change to 480P, right?

Bortz - *troll face* Problem, Spider-man?

Goveynetcom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played any wii in a while but I believe I just use "Force NTSC" for the video setting and everything works fine. Or something like "Force NTSC 60hz". Honestly can't remember but it's pretty easy to get working from the settings.

S

SixSenseEagle

What the... :wtf: (Sigh) Ok anyway just listen to (Goveynetcom) Trust me I was in the same situation as you long ago until i Force NTSC for (Pandora tower pal version) in neo-gamma like 3 months ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL