Hacking Some Wii game have PAL version

  • Thread starter Thread starter bradzx
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,775
  • Replies Replies 10

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2009
Messages
2,171
Reaction score
158
Trophies
0
Location
Ponyville
XP
1,504
Country
United States
Hi. About fews minutes ago, I look up Pandora's Tower. It look interesting action rpg game but no USA version. So what is setting for PAL? Because my tv don't support PAL. It just black and white and tv go crazy.
 
What is setting for allow me to play that game instead my tv go crazy or black and white color? I just want color. Not black and white.
 
ok...re-reading that several times you would probably get away just running the game in 480p setting and seting video mode to usa, the only exclusive video mode on pal games tends to be 576i video modes and the only Wii game that comes to mind that had no ntsc video mode was Pikmin 2
 
Hi. About fews minutes ago, I look up Pandora's Tower. It look interesting action rpg game but no USA version. So what is setting for PAL? Because my tv don't support PAL. It just black and white and tv go crazy.
I have some of the top scientists working to figure out what the actual fuck you said.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1 person
ok...re-reading that several times you would probably get away just running the game in 480p setting and seting video mode to usa, the only exclusive video mode on pal games tends to be 576i video modes and the only Wii game that comes to mind that had no ntsc video mode was Pikmin 2
Oh ok so I have to change to 480P, right?

Bortz - *troll face* Problem, Spider-man?
 
I haven't played any wii in a while but I believe I just use "Force NTSC" for the video setting and everything works fine. Or something like "Force NTSC 60hz". Honestly can't remember but it's pretty easy to get working from the settings.
 
What the... :wtf: (Sigh) Ok anyway just listen to (Goveynetcom) Trust me I was in the same situation as you long ago until i Force NTSC for (Pandora tower pal version) in neo-gamma like 3 months ago.
 
I haven't played any wii in a while but I believe I just use "Force NTSC" for the video setting and everything works fine. Or something like "Force NTSC 60hz". Honestly can't remember but it's pretty easy to get working from the settings.
Ok I will keep it that mind.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted