Hacking Some Titles Stop Working

adrian226

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,
i jailbreak my console something like more than year ago and from that time every game i had installed on usb hdd been working without any problems. Today when i tired to run some games i getting errors : "Error Code:199-9999-An error has occured", "There is an error in the add-on content data.", "This software cannot be used.The Nintendo Network ID used to purchased the software has been deleted". The homebrew Laucher icon get this ""Error Code:199-9999-An error has occured" but some games are still working, probably my younger sister did something when she used a console. Any quick fix and what can casue all those errors ?

Last edited by adrian226,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely you need to use the user account that installed the software to use it. Just like on playstation, if the user account that downloaded or installed the software is deleted from the console, it can't be used anymore. Just create new user account, sign into nintendo network and it should work, otherwise you could just download it again.

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

adrian226

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Most likely you need to use the user account that installed the software to use it.
hmmm i using only one user and im logged in but still have those errors. For example games like Super Mario 64 Ds,Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Sunshine are not wroking anymore but games like New Super Mario Bros U,Star Fox Zero, Resident Evil Revelation working...Oo My frimware is 5.5.3 E so she didnt update the console right ?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you install those games from the eshop or from homebrew, if you used homebrew, make sure you have the custom firmware active, it should say firmware 99.99.99, it may solve your problem. You need something like haxchi if you installed games using homebrew. The other games like new super mario bros u which has retail disc, don't need the same access that digital only titles like Super mario 64. :ninja:

adrian226

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Did you install those games from the eshop or from homebrew, if you used homebrew, make sure you have the custom firmware active, it should say firmware 99.99.99, it may solve your problem.
I used this software to download and install games on my usd hdd - WiiU Helper. How i can acitvate homebrew again and how that happen that its turned off ? Sry man i jb my console more than year ago and didnt used it for a long time, so im back to become green :D

Last edited by adrian226,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U games like Star Fox Zero, RE Revelations etc... if they're in the same region as you do not need custom firmware, however games like Mario Sunshine do. Did you have CBHC and update your console recently? If so you need to rerun the CBHC installer and you should be good.

If you did not use CBHC and just Haxchi you need to run it each time you turn on your Wii U to play those games. Also you probably have Mario Kart 8 from a different region.

Also no need to make 3 posts in the span of like 30 minutes.

Last edited by ,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First you should install Haxchi again if you know how, this time make sure that user that installed it is never deleted from the console or most likely it won't work anymore. Each game you download requires the user account stay on the system or no other user can access it. If you are familiar with playstation 3 & 4 and how they handle multiple users playing games on one console, it should be easy to understand. Also everytime your system shuts down, you need to load haxchi again to use those installed games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]