Homebrew Some questions for my 3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant you give a hint?:(
Had you read my reply in post #14, which refers to post #5, that then leads you to my post about fixing freeshop? It has several clues in finding that title site, which should be enough information to go by in finding it again.

I don't know what's so hard about this. The IP address was given by one of the moderators. All you have to do is fill in the blanks for the correct web address for that title site. One of my pictures in that tutorial already gives you the character patterns in what to type in.

I'll give you another clue: type in that title site's IP address in your browser address bar.

Example: another way to get to gbatemp.net is 163.172.23.33

There are actually two title sites, one of which is the 3DS one. You only see the other one because they both share the same IP address and the default title site is the other one. Corrections have to be done on the hosts file in order for you to see it again when typing in the original worded website address.

Folks, this isn't suppose to be super difficult.

If you can't find or can't reach that title site, another alternate source (as mentioned in that last-last-last post) is to obtain your encTitleKeys.bin is at that iso site.

Please for goodness sake, do not prove to Nintendo they've beaten you.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: Itzumi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Took along time to fit it in?