GoldenBullet

That One Guy
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed cfw on many of my devices (mainly nintendo) like my wii, 3ds, and psp but I'm new to this ps3 scene so bare with me. I am mainly concerned about being banned. Right now my ps3 is being used to watch youtube and download new psplus games but not much more. I know I can make a new account to use online but most of my digital library comes from my main account and I don't want to reinstall them.

What are my options? I only plan to use the cfw to play ps2 and psp backups (I have a snes classic for everything else). I don't plan on installing any ps3 backups as I have all the games that I would want. If I were ever to go online, it would be to watch movies/youtube with maybe an occasional online match. I have been looking online and I have seen many cases of people using/not using psn protection and not getting banned going online but I also have seen rare cases of people getting banned for simply signing in. I don't plan on hacking my games either like many kids do on gta and cod.

Bonestorm

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have installed cfw on many of my devices (mainly nintendo) like my wii, 3ds, and psp but I'm new to this ps3 scene so bare with me. I am mainly concerned about being banned. Right now my ps3 is being used to watch youtube and download new psplus games but not much more. I know I can make a new account to use online but most of my digital library comes from my main account and I don't want to reinstall them.

What are my options? I only plan to use the cfw to play ps2 and psp backups (I have a snes classic for everything else). I don't plan on installing any ps3 backups as I have all the games that I would want. If I were ever to go online, it would be to watch movies/youtube with maybe an occasional online match. I have been looking online and I have seen many cases of people using/not using psn protection and not getting banned going online but I also have seen rare cases of people getting banned for simply signing in. I don't plan on hacking my games either like many kids do on gta and cod.
don't use your real account on a hacked ps3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo