Datai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi there,

i was done pretty everything i read about my problem with some NSPs this weekend, but nothing was working. So i registering here will be my biggest chance to understand whats wrong with my settings.

The problem:

I got some NSPs which are install fine but not starting (Error Messeages 2002-4144 or this software is...)
I am at the latestest FW 14.1.1 ATM 1.3.2, latest sigpatches and start with the latest fussee. Every game is working except a couple, which i dont understand why.

Hellgunner
Move or Die Unleased
Doodle Derby
Kungfu Kickball
Bugsnax (even with Update 1.03)

Move or Die is the only game i see the title screen in an older FW Version, but crashs with an error than. I tryed different things like Tinfoil, Goldleaf install, booting hekate and start atmosphere from there. Change the hekate_ipl entries like the kip1-line to boot up in hekate and the start atmosphere - nothing!

Could anybody explain me, what i am missing? I guess its an sigpatches issue, but i copy the latest patches to the sdcard folder and like i say (every other new scene release works fine)

Greets

Datai

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try reinstalling sigpatches and check that the ‘nosigchk’ line exists in your ini file.

On mobile right now so can’t send an example or give too many more details

Reactions: binkinator

Datai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i reinstall the sigpatches (first try copy) & with the sigpatches updater on the switch. Still the same.

I try 2 options with booting. Here is my hekate_ipl.ini

[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=220
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
bootprotect=0

[CFW - sysMMC]
payload=bootloader/payloads/payload.bin
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp
kip1=atmosphere/kip_patches/*

[CFW - package3]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummc_force_disable=1
kip1=atmosphere/kip_patches/*

both will boot the switch without any error, but still no luck.

Datai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
short update:

i changed the whole sigpatches/hekate_ipl.ini with the data from here: gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

i also give the DBI installer a chance and install the nsps with it. Now i only get the message that the software couldnt startet without any error numbers and repair option.

I will wait for new sigpatches...

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
short update:

i changed the whole sigpatches/hekate_ipl.ini with the data from here: gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/

i also give the DBI installer a chance and install the nsps with it. Now i only get the message that the software couldnt startet without any error numbers and repair option.

I will wait for new sigpatches...
1) Try these:
Sigpatches (GBATemp) — alternative Sigpatches for when others don’t seem to work.
Sigpatchesget your iTotalJustice Sigpatches here (with free instructions!)

2) Download fusee.bin from the Atmosphere GitHub page and place it in /bootloader/payloads/

3) Add this to the bottom of your /bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini file
[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
4) Reboot into Hekate and Launch the last icon we just added called Atmosphere CFW

Datai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks for helping me binkinator, i renew everything right now, change the sigpatches twice... i am on 14.1.1 and 1.3.2 but this games still not working.

Hellgunner, Doodle Derby and Bugsnax - i think the problem is with the sigpatches or the releases. There is nothing else i can try.

But thanks a lot for your time.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for helping me binkinator, i renew everything right now, change the sigpatches twice... i am on 14.1.1 and 1.3.2 but this games still not working.

Hellgunner, Doodle Derby and Bugsnax - i think the problem is with the sigpatches or the releases. There is nothing else i can try.

But thanks a lot for your time.

Lets take one last shot at things…all or nothing!

Download this all in one file https://github.com/sthetix/HATS/releases/download/1.3.2/HATS-1.3.2.zip
Unzip it to the top level of your sd card.
Reboot.

You have nothing to lose….this will fix everything or leave you where you are.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Instead of downloading that big pack try accessing the maintenance mode by holding BOTH volume buttons (+ & -) either while pushing fusee.bin directly or before tapping the boot entry in hekate and KEEP HOLDING until you arrive at the menu. It will be important to boot the mode for the NAND you play on, means if you use an emuNAND (you should tap the correct hekate entry and) it should say "FIRMWARE|AMS VERSION|E" at the top option, for sysNAND S at the end, for stock I guess there stands nothing.

DO NOTHING and hold the POWER button for like 12-15 seconds until you forced the Switch off, then reboot like you usually do.

I also had two games (Door Kickers and the arcade version of it) that wouldn't start until I went to maintenance mode.

Small edit: of course, again, double check if you installed everything correctly beforehand, even if it's tidious. If you done it correctly once you can use that setup for ages until some major changes get introduced. Other than that I recommend iTotalJustice's patches that binkinator linked.

Last edited by HalfScoper,
Reactions: binkinator

Datai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks for all the help, very kind of you!

After boot in Maintenance mode in sysNAND and reboot it dont change anything, the same with the hats package on the two games Hellgunner & Doodle Derby. But i install Bugsnax with DBI and this one works right now with your hats package :)

I guess maybe there are some games which working only with a specific FW version and there sigpatches, are buggy or what else. Also not a big deal, just try to understand if i missed something with my settings or done anything wrong.

I try also Door Kickers with Update 1.2.8 - works fine.

Thank you two - you are very familiar with that stuff!

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

After boot in Maintenance mode in sysNAND and reboot it dont change anything, the same with the hats package on the two games Hellgunner & Doodle Derby. But i install Bugsnax with DBI and this one works right now with your hats package :)

I guess maybe there are some games which working only with a specific FW version and there sigpatches, are buggy or what else. Also not a big deal, just try to understand if i missed something with my settings or done anything wrong.

Try the zip file I linked to. It fixes things.

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Just to add: are you sure you run sysNAND then? Easy to find out in system settings, under system update it displays the same info as in maintenance mode. Because as I explained, sysNAND and emuNAND are unaffected by another, so if you boot maintenance for sysNAND the emuNAND "doesn't care" because they are two seperate instances. Just wanted to stress the importance of booting the mode correctly again.

EDIT: if I have time these days I will try installing those two games myself and report if they work or not for me.

Try the zip file I linked to. It fixes things.
He said he uses it already and that (quote) "this one works right now with your hats package" ;)

Reactions: Datai

Datai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Short Update about the problem i had :(

Shame on me. You really tell me all the things i thought i know about the sigpatches and helped me out with this hats package and settings - but i was to blind to see that i download the sigpatches from another Github-Site than ITotalJustice. And thats only because i had another Github page in my favourits which looks the same (borntohonk). Because of the name of the file and the look of the page i dont regonize the diffrence.

I have to admit that everything is running with the correct sigpatches of ITotalJustice. Sorry to bother you with my stupidness but sometimes you think everything you do is correct but...

Thank you for your support!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: