Hacking Some help with USBLoader GX

revilococo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everybody! I hate to be a pain by asking such a basic question, but I've been trying to play my Wii Backups on my Wii U's vwii, but for some reason, USBLoader GX doesn't seem to detect my games on my USB drive. I've used Wii Backup Manager to correctly format the drive, so I'm wondering if anybody an be of some help on this topic!
Thanks so much for the help, and hope y'all are staying safe through all this c r a z y s h i t. :)

RunningSnakes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is GX detecting your USB at all? Also, you said you formatted USB correctly, but did you also use Wii Backup Manager to install games to your USB. If so, your game path should go as follows...

USB1:/>wbfs>Rayman Origins [SOJE41]>SOJE41.wbfs

I used Rayman as an example here...but your games should follow this path.

With WiiU, USB has to be plugged into top port before you enter Wii mode. All 3 HDD StandAlone single USB 2/3 I have are not detected unless using Y cable. My 2 old power supply HDD both work using just top port. Need more info on your side but I'll try to assist to best of my knowledge.

Last edited by RunningSnakes,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...