Hacking Some help on creating multiple directories(NDS Folder)

Pie_Master178

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I recently created multiple folders in my "NDS" folder, the folders are named the following;

NDS_RPG
NDS_PLATFORMER
NDS_ACTION
NDS_PUZZLE
NDS_STRPG
NDS_ADVENTURE

The list goes on, I did the same for the "GBA" folder,now my question is...is it possible for me to access those folders by simply selecting NDS OR GBA(once your M3 boots up).

Instead of me, having to enter NDS folder and then pressing start and changing from /NDS to /NDS/NDS_RPG? I mean sure it doesn't take that long and I guess I can get used to it.However it would be great if I can simply enter the NDS folder and quickly select the Genre I need.

Is that even possible, for either the NDS folder or GBA folder?, I only put the NDS as an example,for the GBA section I did the same except they were named GBA_"insert genre".

Any advice on this matter would be very helpful, thanks.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're using official firmware then i think you have to put them inside the NDS folder, i dont think it works with subfolders. If you're using Sakura, then you can access them easily.

Pie_Master178

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry?

You mean I have to put the games inside the NDS folder? or do you mean the folders....because that is what I did and I get a blank screen,unless I press start and change from /NDS to /NDS/NDS_"insert genre".

I'm holding off Sakura as I heard there are still some minor issues, I'm thinking of using triple loader,that way I can have the best of both worlds.....

Pie_Master178

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah okay, that is what I thought...I guess 10 seconds or so changing Genres manually, will not kill me
smile.gif

Thanks for your quick replies, they were very helpful.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pie_Master178 said:
Ah okay, that is what I thought...I guess 10 seconds or so changing Genres manually, will not kill me
smile.gif

Thanks for your quick replies, they were very helpful.
If you get M3 Sakura then your method would work perfectly. It's a new firmware for the M3DS Real. Here's the faq: http://www.tinyurl.com/m3sakura.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2