OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have some questions about a couple of things 3ds cfw related

Okay here we go
1. Is there a homebrew that can automatically organize my games (got around 450+ games using 3dsbank) like on alphabet or smt.
2. Is there a way to still use the 3ds app store ( no hshop but the store himself) by using a homebrew or smt.
3. Is it possible to make the booting faster like before it had cf (o3ds i get but n3ds is faster in performance).
4. Is it possible someone can make a app working with 3ds bank to make it having shortcuts like skipping to load the whole app or merges the homescreens together (I'm not good with those tings and im not gonna delete games because I only downloaded games I'm gonna play and want to keep my saves intact).
And 5. Is there a way to connect to an emulator so I can play with my friends that don't own a 3ds.

If I got other questions I will update this in reply

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. Is there a homebrew that can automatically organize my games (got around 450+ games using 3dsbank) like on alphabet or smt.
Unfortunately I know of nothing for automatic sorting.

2. Is there a way to still use the 3ds app store ( no ***** but the store himself) by using a homebrew or smt.
Yes. You can re-download everything you have purchased and updates. That's it.

3. Is it possible to make the booting faster like before it had cf (o3ds i get but n3ds is faster in performance).
CFW doesn't really have any impact on boot times. Big SDs and a high number of titles cause long boot time. Use a smaller SD and few titles, then it will boot fast.

4. Is it possible someone can make a app working with 3ds bank to make it having shortcuts like skipping to load the whole app or merges the homescreens together (I'm not good with those tings and im not gonna delete games because I only downloaded games I'm gonna play and want to keep my saves intact).
Huh? Please rephrase that. Don't really understand.
I gathered a few hundred games since the early 1990s and doubt very much I'd need all of them on a single device at once. Well below 100 titles on the 3DS.

And 5. Is there a way to connect to an emulator so I can play with my friends that don't own a 3ds.
Sorry, no idea, I never played a single game online.

Last edited by DinohScene,

DestinyBetween

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Huh? Please rephrase that. Don't really understand.
I gathered a few hundred games since the early 1990s and doubt very much I'd need all of them on a single device at once. Well below 100 titles on the 3DS
Like I was trying to say I have 450+ games on my 3ds around 300 ds and gba titles and I want to keep them installed so I can keep the savedata and do not have to re-download it again.
Now the annoying Part because the 300 title thing I can't see them all on one homescreen so I wanted to ask if there is someone who can make a app or something that can work with 3ds bank to make a shortcut for changing homescreens or a app to bypass the 300 limit by using 3ds bank as system and make a homescreen that supports more

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
300 ds and gba titles
Use TWiLight Menu++ for DS games and open_agb_firm for Game Boy Advance games to not fill up your home menu.

Save data can (and should!) be backed up regularly no matter if you delete games or not.

do not have to re-download it again
I hope you at least downloaded them from eShop or from legit carts and not from piracy sites, but anyway: Your ROM files should be backed up as well. Again: No matter if you delete a game or not. Just look at the insane amount o "My SD corrupted"-topics.

As far as I know there is no direct way around the 300 titles limit other than tricks like 3DSBank, which allows multiple folders, but never more than 300 titles at once.
i don't get the problem: How long does it take to play through 250 games exhaustively? I guess installing the next games afterwards isn't something that will happen too often.

Last edited by DinohScene,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 20 minutes now