Hacking Some games not working with USB Loader

spiderjjr45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I'm a long time lurker of GBAtemp, I've been following the Wii homebrew scene for about a year and a half now, and I've never had any trouble. Lately, with all the excitement with the USB Loader, I've been busy constantly upgrading and changing around the files on the Wii so that I'm up to date with the latest loaders.

Well, to make a long story short, I've enjoyed playing many games on the USB Loader, but I've found that on my Wii, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, and WarioWare: Smooth Moves, have both had a problem. I've been able to play through both games before in the past, but recently, both games have been freezing up. I have no idea what IOS the two games use, but considering I've been able to play it correctly before, my guess is that in all the updating and changing, I've messed up a file or two. Both games have also had these problems when used with the Backup Launcher Gamma.

Other games work perfectly fine, and if no solution is found, I would be perfectly fine. I have not experienced problems with any other game on the loader. I would thank you for any support you guys have, I know you've gotten people out of stickier situations in the past.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Same Operator: Hello I am the operating supervisor
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "I am opening a ticket for you with our tech support team." Which is also me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    And you will too, Sickly :teach:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    See if you still want to be a manager after reading that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    And writing 50 performance reviews.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    This ticket is a good front row seat to top selling artist go fuck yourself I don't care about your problem.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol Veho you should hear some of the conversations I had to have as a supervisor in security.... Jesus Christ it's like give people a gun and common sense goes out the window.
    "Yeah please don't play with your gun your hand shouldn't even touch it unless you have an actual situation..."
    People feel slightly unsafe when you hold the handle while your talking to them.... I know it's shocking.
    Avoid terms like honey or babe, also could you not frisk ladies wearing spandex while using those terms... It would really help me out and you can keep your job...
    Also dumping a gallon of cologne on... It's not replacement for a shower...
    The twenty minute bathroom breaks, can you maybe speed them up a bit?
    Can you please not comment on personal items found in bags? Like huge dildos and yeast cream might not be up for public discussion?
    I could go on all day on the stuff I have had to correct people on.
    Things that really should never have been discussed at all.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Our assis was like that go out smoke a cigarette put on a cologne at least it was better then his dumb ass nephew that would come in smelling
    like weed after lunch
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Are you part of the group?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Ask the group starter.
  • CompSciOrBust @ CompSciOrBust:
    Oh I'm not, thank you.
  • pyorin tempBOT:
    pyorin has left the room.
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: https://youtu.be/xYCojV7BWIc