Hacking Some games not working with USB Loader

spiderjjr45

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
XP
133
Country
United States
Alright, so I'm a long time lurker of GBAtemp, I've been following the Wii homebrew scene for about a year and a half now, and I've never had any trouble. Lately, with all the excitement with the USB Loader, I've been busy constantly upgrading and changing around the files on the Wii so that I'm up to date with the latest loaders.

Well, to make a long story short, I've enjoyed playing many games on the USB Loader, but I've found that on my Wii, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, and WarioWare: Smooth Moves, have both had a problem. I've been able to play through both games before in the past, but recently, both games have been freezing up. I have no idea what IOS the two games use, but considering I've been able to play it correctly before, my guess is that in all the updating and changing, I've messed up a file or two. Both games have also had these problems when used with the Backup Launcher Gamma.

Other games work perfectly fine, and if no solution is found, I would be perfectly fine. I have not experienced problems with any other game on the loader. I would thank you for any support you guys have, I know you've gotten people out of stickier situations in the past.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted