some game run some not, please help !!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by zona, Jun 16, 2014.

1. zona
    OP

zona Member

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2014
    Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    Hi, recently I got me a wii ( really cheap ) SN LEF11....

hacked it using guide found on youtube (3 part guide ) problem with 50% of my games ( they all run on Dolphin emualtor )
    then I tried the guide found here , same
    after that I tried ModMii, result the same a lot of games do not load

the problem is in USB loader on grid view the games that are running there is a small vide playing for the games that do not run there is blank square, only tooltip when I move the cursor over, if I start the game it either freezes on black screen or reloads the wii,
    I tried using ios 222 249 250 no luck
    if I bunr the game on DVD-R ( 4x speed )
    some games ( that play ok in usb loader )are shown in the wii channel and work OK, the others ( that do not work in usb loader are no shown in the channel and wen I try to start them I get message Unable to read disk
    but if I try to load the DVD with neogama it works

PLEASE help what I need to install in order to fix loading of games with USB loader, I think it needs some speciffis IOS ( cIOS ) but I think I have the latest

Thank You

2. Sh0ckwave

Sh0ckwave Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2014
    United States
    It could be that your hard drive isn't compatible with your Wii. Try getting a flash drive and putting a game that doesn't work in their, and play it.

3. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Yeah, the moment I read "found a guide on YouTube" I knew exactly what the problem was. Grab ModMii, generate a guide and follow it, then re-try.

I see that you've tried that - nevermind, post a syscheck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice