Here are a few questions about Soma Bringer. I don't need any help with the game; these are just technical questions.
- Last night, when I started a new game, the sound blipped. This hasn't ever happened before and has never happened on any other game unless it was freezing or about to freeze. However, the game didn't freeze. Should I be worried about this?
- Today, when I continued the game I started last night, a line flickered onto the screen just as I pressed start. This has never happened before and has never happened on any other game. Should I be worried about this?
- When I started the game last night, it had to create a new save file. The 'creating new save' text was all in Japanese, which made me initially think I had patched the ROM incorrectly. I don't believe the prepatched ROM I had downloaded before had that text in Japanese, though. Is this normal?
- Is it normal to press the button an ability is assigned to, but the ability isn't performed? I occasionally have to press the button multiple times, or even hold the button down...sometimes even hold a direction on the D-Pad while holding the button down, just to use an attack ability.
- I found another line of text that was in total Japanese. It was in the cutscene between Act 1 and Act 2, and the only other thing I know is that there was a 5 at the beginning and that it was possibly a graphic. Is this normal to see in Japanese, even with the translation patched on?