ROM Hack Soma Bringer Open Translation

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I haven't played Soma Bringer yet and i've been meaning too but I just wanted to thank you for this translation patch. You make the NDS world a better place!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for all the hard work!

epik21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Nemesis, as always I'm fully appreciating your beautiful translation patch. I daily check up on your Wiki. and it seems there hasn't been an update in the last three days. I was just wondering if everything was okay! Always take care!!

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
epik21 said:
Hi Nemesis, as always I'm fully appreciating your beautiful translation patch. I daily check up on your Wiki. and it seems there hasn't been an update in the last three weeks. I was just wondering if everything was okay! Always take care!!
The last patch was 2008-06-06 so i'm assuming everything is going smoothly.

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, all is well. I'm just in the process of moving to a new house, so I don't have a ton of free time to work on this at the moment. Anyway, started the Act 3 cutscenes.

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
DarthNemesis said:
Yes, all is well. I'm just in the process of moving to a new house, so I don't have a ton of free time to work on this at the moment. Anyway, started the Act 3 cutscenes.

Good luck with the move, I know how stressful that is.

I have been following this for ages, just need some time for me and my bro to play it co-op
smile.gif

bahamuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the previous version of patch when you first get to walk in airship or whatever that is some text's aren't translated when you talk to people. Is it now translated or still it isn't?

bahamuta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the previous version of patch when you first get to walk in airship or whatever that is some text's aren't translated when you talk to people. Is it now translated or still it isn't?

DarthNemesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bahamuta said:
No, it's not translated. NPC dialogue is not a priority.

kougerai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my opinion, I believe NPC Dialog isn't needed to be translated until the very end.

As DarthNemesis has said it isn't a priority.

I still think if would be nice to know what there saying but other then that, it is the last thing they should worry about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits...