Soma Bringer help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Mohammad, Sep 14, 2008.

Sep 14, 2008

Soma Bringer help by Mohammad at 8:30 PM (2,458 Views / 0 Likes) 12 replies

1. Mohammad
    OP

Member Mohammad GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Okay so I've gotten to Gigileon 12 killed Queen Asia and then when I save, exit, come back she's there :wtf: ugh I hate her... but where do I go? Also when do I get to chose Idea as a starting character? I really want to make a magick player!

2. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    non-storyline bosses always return after you exit.
    and your scenario log should tell you where to go next.

3. Mohammad
    OP

United States
    tells me to find Enjabre and to keep exploring the ruins, but it dead ends... I was just complain' about Queen Asia, to powerfull for me! Why is there no walkthrough, agh!

4. Mohammad
    OP

United States
    --- Double posted... *sigh* ---
    --- where's flood control when you need it? ---

5. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    Using the non-radar map works for me. Just go to lots of areas, kill QA a couple times till you get a pair of +MOV shoes, then go around places. When I played it QA wasn't too hard, but I had a corps character at the time. Light damage + heal worked pretty well.

6. Mohammad
    OP

United States
    I'm pretty sure I've been eveywhere, I'll upload my sav file in an hour or so...

7. imz

Member imz GBAtemp's vigilante

United Kingdom
    are you lot using DarthNemesis' translation patch, if so, have any of you completed the game yet and did you have any difficulty (storyline wise or stuck on what to do) or are all the necessary parts translated?

8. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    I doubt he'd make it this far without one, the Log/Objectives translations make the game seem a little more straightforward. Speaking of which, you should check the Log/Objectives, then check on the area map (not the radar map) to see what areas you've covered and to see what hasn't been covered. Usually then you'd have an idea of where to go.

9. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    Enjambre? Did the game tell you to "look for forks"?

Or, maybe you're at the tower? If so, I can't really help you, just explore everything. Oh, and try to draw a map, it works wonder (just mark in a paper, here is xx, it has doors to yy and zz and yy has doors to...... and so on). It helps me to go through that Sky Beach

And you can only use Idea as a starting character after you finish the game, what class are you using? I used Gunner along with Somas and Darks and it works well againts almost any monsters (except that boss at that sky beach, the place is so tight and he's so powerful)

10. Tenkaichi

Member Tenkaichi GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Not done yet but I'm on Act 5 (there's I think 6 and an EX) and I've finished the EX scenario too. The in-game Scenario log and Quest log basically tell you what to do if you forget. When you talk to people to activate Quests (i.e. find item and bring it back to them), the first one or so have been translated thus far, but a lot of the other quest people speak and are not translated. Just look in the Quest log and it tells you what you're supposed to do... however each area is not that big, so if you're the type to be through then you'll probably find the item on accident anyway.:-P I think I've missed only one (side) Quest item but I was sleepy... not in the mood to backtrack that place.

I'm in that part of the game too, it sounds like you need to hit up the forks (Harmonia).
    Log goes:
    Eleos' Raid
    Enter Haschen
    To the Tarda Harmonia
    To the Teve Harmonia
    To the Nemu Harmonia
    To the Ring Tower

And that's as far as I have so far.

11. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    Just remember, go to directions from the 1st fork, not from current fork [​IMG]
    If memory serves, that is

12. Mohammad
    OP

United States
    I was in the act before that, but yeah case solved I'm now in the floating city, on the last tower... must go play!

13. juntok_abot

Member juntok_abot GBAtemp Regular

Indonesia
    does anyone where can i find the "crimson dragon egg" quest?