Soldier returns from Afghanistan, his dog's reaction.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At first I thought it was going to be something silly. But this was actually really touching.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Awwwwwwww...how cute!

It's voice went really high-pitch almost like it was crying with happiness
wub.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this makes you feel happy then wait until the day I get my dog on camera. It'll make you explode. Makes me so jealous when my dog reacted x100 more crazy when he saw my ex walk through my doors. He literally ran through my entire house telling everyone else to come too while crying super loud.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Aww.
Nice to hear good things instead of "mum kills baby for interrupting farmville".
Cat: scrathes you and gets angry at you for being away so long
Dog: goes hyper-happy for seeing you after such a long time.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
someonewhodied said:
;^;
So cute.

Too bad I'm a cat person so I can't really love seeing this as much as you guys.

I would imagine this would make a cat person sad knowing a cat would never show affection like this.
lol.

It does. I dunno why I prefer cats and sometimes question that preference. But in the end, I always choose a cat over a dog for some reason.....
I don't actually own a cat, but my neighbor owns a cat AND a dog. I'm almost always at his house so I get plenty of pet love.

I don't mind cat scratching at all. As long as its not permanent damage and doesn't mess up my ability to do daily activities, I dont mind.

(Though his pets don't hurt anyone in any way)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...